Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season GM 2: LVGK 9, Canucks 4 - (you're) welcome, Vegas

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
They've got to keep all the warm bodies until after this China trip. I doubt he's anything more than a desperation injury callup when the regular season hits.

All the warm bodies probably aren't helping the fog problem. Maybe they should get rid of some.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014

This game is going to be good :laugh:

This looks like the ice on a warm Spring or Fall Indian Summer day in the old Clinton arena. Very warm and humid outside and ice on the inside. Result - fog. Fill the place with fans and it's worse.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
This looks like the ice on a warm Spring or Fall Indian Summer day in the old Clinton arena. Very warm and humid outside and ice on the inside. Result - fog. Fill the place with fans and it's worse.

Yeah it is pretty hot in china where they are at and I doubt the building was designed well for this.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Yeah it is pretty hot in china where they are at and I doubt the building was designed well for this.

It was built for things like concerts etc so it should be interesting how it's going to handle these type of conditions inside. This should be comical, if they don't figure something out. :laugh: Packing it full of people should make it better....

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
It was built for things like concerts etc so it should be interesting how it's going to handle these type of conditions inside. This should be comical, if they don't figure something out. :laugh: Packing it full of people should make it better....

I hope to go back there again one day, what a neat place. Not really what I expected when I went there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad