GDT: Pre-Season Game #3 - 9.26.14 - at Tampa Bay - 6:30 PM

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm so Not Fancy like Lobo, sorry.

Mark Stepneski ‏@StarsInsideEdge

Stars defense pairs: Daley-Honka; Benn-Gonchar; Nemeth-Klingberg

Stars lines this morning: Horcoff-Spezza-Nichushkin; Ranford-Fiddler-Ritchie; Blanchard-Dickinson-Scevioiur; Karlsson-Peters-Glennie

Kari Lehtonen scheduled to play the entire game tonight.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Those forward lines..... Glad to see Nuke, Klingberg, Ritchie and Sceviour playing though. And Karlsson too since his play tonight will determine whether we won or lost the Spezza trade :sarcasm:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I'm so Not Fancy like Lobo, sorry.

angryandersen.gif

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
After those forward lines and defense pairings I was actually excited to see Kari in net :D

But I am pretty excited I get to see Nuke, Honka, Ritchie, Spezza, Dickinson and Klingberg today :yo:

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
So much school work that haven't had a chance to watch any of the previous games. This one I should be able to watch, thankfully. I'm sooo ready for Stars hockey :yo:

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
#TBLightning currently goimg over power play at morning skate. Stamkos, Kucherov, Connolly, Callahan and Hedman working as a unit.

How many penalties did we get last game? :help:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm not going to expect to see anything change, but I'd like to think that Gonchar knowing his job and future in the NHL are on the line might have had a positive impact on him this summer.

Definitely going to give the guy a chance and not already start defeated going in. He's not an anchor that's going to drag the team down. Ruff and Nill wouldn't allow it, and they have the depth to replace him if that's ultimately what needs to be done.

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Anybody know if the stream the Stars have been tweeting about will be available outside of Texas? Had trouble last time even though I used the IP address hider someone posted.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Anybody know if the stream the Stars have been tweeting about will be available outside of Texas? Had trouble last time even though I used the IP address hider someone posted.

Both times, the stream was only permitted in Texas. I'd expect the same thing moving forward.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
so there's a stream for tonight too? Yeah. Let's hope the quality is better than Florida's. I really want to see Klingberg, Val, Ritchie, and Sceviour.

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
I had completely forgotten about Karlsson until I saw the line combinations. His prospect rating is 6.5D, the same as Ranford.

Also, why isn't Lindback playing against his former team?

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I had completely forgotten about Karlsson until I saw the line combinations. His prospect rating is 6.5D, the same as Ranford.

Also, why isn't Lindback playing against his former team?

This isn't the regular season.

Ruff and the staff probably already had all these starts mapped out before the games started since the time was so limited. The pre-season is too important to throw a guy a bone just because. The starter needs to get his work in early to be ready.

Because of these dumb back to back situations that sort of limit your options, you've got to play people when you can.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Tampa fan coming in peace, I heard your team may be streaming the game(jumbotron feed)? Do you know if fans in Tampa will be able to access the stream?

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Tampa fan coming in peace, I heard your team may be streaming the game(jumbotron feed)? Do you know if fans in Tampa will be able to access the stream?

Officially they're only available in Texas but with a proxy service you can still watch them out of state. If you stop in about 30 minutes before the game starts there should be a link available

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
Officially they're only available in Texas but with a proxy service you can still watch them out of state. If you stop in about 30 minutes before the game starts there should be a link available

I would be happy :laugh: Looking forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad