Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #2: Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canucks || Sept 18/13 @ 7PM Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
not sure why they arn't pulling Dubynuk. He's clearly hurting. Oh well... MORE G-BOMBS

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Agree with you AndyPipken.

Kassian has been great since I've started watching.

I'll take credit for that :sarcasm:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oh look, gaunce is in the exact spot the puck goes everytime.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This is why garrison was needed on the PP even last season, our shots were never getting through, garrison is our deterrent for teams wanting to block shots.

They can block it but at least they are going to get banged up doing it.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Oh look, gaunce is in the exact spot the puck goes everytime.

The kid's just a smart player. It's becoming more obvious as he plays. What's especially encouraging is that he's still positionallly aware and intelligent at the NHL level. Makes you feel great about his potential.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Guys are really taking runs at Tanev. I hope he gets better at avoiding that stuff on the forecheck.

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
No kidding.

Nope, didn't miss the last game. It's preseason - other teams are mixing and matching their prospects and Shink has been gifted with top liners. Until we see him in a stretch of NHL games with full rosters we're only seeing his potential at this point.. and he's looking very promising as a prospect.

Try to reign in the condescension just a bit, it's still early in the season, posters should feel free to disagree with the party line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad