Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #1: Sharks defeat Canucks 3-2 (Gaunce, Shinkaruk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Another wonderful post by you, glad you laid out your reasoning again. I don't think saying a bigger, stronger Jensen who has played a lot more pro hockey would fair better in the NHL than a smaller, and weaker Shinkaruk (who people were calling terrible in the first period). Neither are great defensively, HS is flashier though.

Nobody said hunter was terrible in the 1st, what are you talking about:shakehead

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
booooo refs ruined that game. wanted to see the Hunter Shinkaruk shootout special.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
"non-factor" "invisible" all words used to describe him. All reports were of disappointment until he scored

Half the people said he had a good first, and half the people said he was average.

You can't just focus on the negative posts, and ignore the positive ones.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Maybe im crazy here, but the sharks played a pre season game extremely hard, they gave the canucks no space. That might be very stupid because its pre season, or the work ethic of the sharks is that good. Im still unsure. Guys like pavelski were involved in everything.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Nice game by Shinkaruk, Corrado solid, Gaunce was quietly good, Sestito/Alberts terrible.

Both goalies had solid outings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad