Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Historic Cats @ Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Consistent effort on Sunday should net us at least one point. Need to have guys like Hayes in front of Hutton/Rinne. Can't have guys like Bjugstad or Ekblad fire off shots to a goalie that has a clear view of the shot.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Per GR Bergy is out with the Flu. Also:

B9QZ-KuCIAEKAER.jpg

Thornton says "Happy Birthday!" with a cake in the face to Ekblad at practice :laugh:

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Nashville is one of the top teams in the NHL this year. Therefore I expect the Panthers to play a great game. They seem to rise to the occasion against teams like this.

Looking forward to 60 minutes of hard fought hockey!

On another note, loving the 3 o'clock start time! Wish there were more than 2 or 3 of them this season.

How do the Panthers expect to have kids go to games, and start the generational fans, with 7 and 7:30 start times on weekdays and Saturdays? Even on a weekday holiday like Veterans Day or Martin Luther King Day they had a 7:30 start - with school the next day!

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Nashville is one of the top teams in the NHL this year. Therefore I expect the Panthers to play a great game. They seem to rise to the occasion against teams like this.

Looking forward to 60 minutes of hard fought hockey!

On another note, loving the 3 o'clock start time! Wish there were more than 2 or 3 of them this season.

How do the Panthers expect to have kids go to games, and start the generational fans, with 7 and 7:30 start times on weekdays and Saturdays? Even on a weekday holiday like Veterans Day or Martin Luther King Day they had a 7:30 start - with school the next day!

I'll be pretty stoked when the day comes that this team is deemed worthy enough for 1pm nationally televised games and Winter Classics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad