Pre-Game Talk: Pre game post series talk game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
You're bang-on here. At the end of the second period, I had the distinct feeling that LA would score late in the third period and here we are. It seems like the team has spooked themselves into a type of self-fulfilling prophecy every time they play a playoff game now. And they're losing the same ways: late third-period or OT losses, deflected shots from the point, and defensive coverage breakdowns while getting stoned at the other end. It seems like a whole-team attitude or mentality that hopefully Woodcroft can mitigate.
I briefly dozed off in the third period and woke up to find that the Kings had taken the lead. I wasn't even remotely surprised. This team only waits until they're trailing to actually start playing which in the playoffs is not a winning strategy at all.

Reactions: Duke74

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Draisaitl definitely needs to take the dirt out of his game. He needs to start turning players into pancakes with huge hits and stop doing gutless crap like that. I wouldn't mind seeing him drop the gloves too tbh. I love him as a player but it's little wonder why so many fans from other teams hate him.

Agreed. If he has some frustration to expel, he should hammer players into the boards rather than trying to sterilize them after the whistle. It's not like he's 5'6" and 130 or anything. Use your size, man.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Brilliant idea have a top 5 player in the game sit in the box from fighting or risk injury. He gave that slash back after he took one. It wasnt a random slash.

You have any idea how happy McLellan is if drai sits for 5 minutes fighting byfield?

He did give some hits last game mcdavid did as well.
Crosby, Ovechkin, MacKinnon have all fought before. Shocking, I know. I'm not even suggesting Leon needs fight to but someone is going to break his face if he spears the wrong guy in the testis. It's hockey. Guess he'll get hurt whether he rights or not?

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad