Pre-game Day talk for Showdown in Dallas Tuesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Dec 31, 2014
I think Dallas comes out wanting to prove they are the class of the Central. They will try to bury the Hawks early.

It'll be a matter of holding on for 10-15 minutes. A great test.

I hope Q plays Scuderi. We need to see of he can handle this kind of game.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Many forget that as bad as the Hawks have looked/played this year, there are only 2 teams in the NHL with more points than them.

That certainly does say a lot about the first world problems we as a fanbase grapple with. :laugh:

I'm just looking forward to a hopefully fun game, with hopefully two points going our way at the end of it.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Road game, no Kruger/Hossa, Scuderi and Rosi as a pairing against a high speed and the highest scoring team in the league, if we win I will be surprised if Crow isn't first star of the game. Big test for this team and will be interesting to see how they do.

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
/\ Problem being those 2 Hawk losses came recently, and against a Dallas team that is not nearly as good as they have shown this season.

Hawks squeaked past Stars in a 5-4 shootout about a year ago. Since then Dallas owned them last season, beating Hawks 6 -3, then shutting 'em out last March, 4 - 0. As I recall, those losses were pretty ugly, mainly due to the skating game of Dallas that made Hawks look less than ordinary.

Hawks beat 'em this season rather handily but it was quite early in the season, and Stars game looked off - will need to slow these guys down or ..............

The game you are thinking of was the final game of the pre-season which the Hawks won 4-0. This upcoming game on Tuesday night is the first regular season matchup between the Hawks and Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad