PPG Paints Arena question

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Hi folks,

I have a question for those who know the arena well. I bought tickets for the Pens home opener and have seats in section 103 (which is supposed to be pretty good). Paid a pretty penny, but I figure it makes sense to treat yourself once in a while.

Do you know if this section is where players come onto the ice? I cannot find information about this anywhere. I know that the seats face one of the benches, but is this also where the tunnels to the locker rooms are? Or are they at 109 and 105?

I'm including a map. Thanks in advance for any help.

pittsburgh-penguins-seating-chart-hockey.jpg

Last edited:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Thanks! I'm stoked.

Also going to see the Andy Warhol museum and drive to Fallingwater (the Frank Lloyd Wright house) an hour away.

I love Pittsburgh and have been there before. The Pirates baseball park is the best one I've ever visited. But this is my first time seeing the Pens in person.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
If you are going all the way to Fallingwater, nearby is Nemacolin, the resort that Hardy, the 84 Lumber guy built. Free to go in, worth visiting and you can have lunch or dinner there.

Reactions: Fantomas

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
If you are going all the way to Fallingwater, nearby is Nemacolin, the resort that Hardy, the 84 Lumber guy built. Free to go in, worth visiting and you can have lunch or dinner there.

Interesting. Going to check it out.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Any suggestions for a good eatery/pub close to the arena? Thanks in advance.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I think I'll create an emergency fund budget...next time that Pens play the Flyers I'm gonna fly out to Pittsburgh. I've never seen the Penguins play in Pittsburgh.

You'll have a blast at your game.

buzzworthy

Jan 14, 2014
Two things I would recommend would be a sandwich at the original Primanti Brothers, which is pretty neat, and a trip to the Heinz History Center, which has a lot of very interesting facts about Pittsburgh, and some sports treasures. It is well worth the trip, and not too far from PPG.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1