power play time - Where to get stats?

barneyg

Apr 22, 2007
There's a new tool up at Dobber Hockey called the Game Planner. You get the latest line combinations, stats, etc for any matchup for the next 2 weeks (therefore for any team). For example here's the page on tomorrow's CGY-DET game:

Dobber Hockey Game Planner

masshky

Nov 26, 2010
sorted individual player "power-play time on ice" game-by-game basis

does anyone know where to get the PP time for he players?

Ive checked all the major sites and rotowire is like 2 weeks behind

Thanks

Short and sweet.. I started this website/blog on the side, hit a snag b/c of a full-time job change, but wanted to gauge some direct feedback before I pick it back up again and make up for lost time.. I'm a one-man show, please let me know what you think - good, bad, suggestions, improvements, etc., you name it, I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

http://manadvantage.wordpress.com/

About “Man Advantageâ€

It’s a pretty simple concept. One of the primary strategies I personally utilized on the waiver wire was finding under-the-radar free agents soaking up power-play (“PPâ€) time, obviously in addition to, and in conjunction with his total time on ice (“TOIâ€) and even-strength line combination, but I always found myself leaning towards guys with PP time.

Anyhow, I was never able to find a resource that allowed you to sort and analyze PP time on a game-by-game basis.. not NHL.com, not TSN, not ESPN, so here goes, enjoy, and use it to your advantage when you’re getting ready to add-drop.

Please, please comment/reply/write with any feedback, questions, criticisms, complaints, whatever it may be, I’d love to hear from you.

Enjoy your fantasy hockey season, and good luck!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad