Recalled/Assigned: Pouliot recalled/Farnham re-assigned

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Even if he doesn't, ultimately, have a concussion, Pouliot should be in for Letang.

Can't risk having him in there, then he develops symptoms 2 or 3 days later. It would be a repetition of the Pacioretty thing. Letang went down the same way after the hit.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
**** this organization and it's love affair with Sill and Adams while a much more useful player like Farnham toils away in Wilkes Barre.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
Sure if you want to look at stats, and not actually watch the guy play. If you think he's comparable to a guy like Rinaldo, who's actually a goon, then you're out to lunch.

Yeah who cares about stats it's not like they reflect whether or not you can create even a modicum of offense. You need to produce SOMEthing even on the fourth line. yiure right Rinaldo is an actual goon. Farnham can't even do that right. So far he's gitten his ass beat twice and belted so hard he was parallel to the ice and had to exit the lineup. Seriously does anyone think he has a place on this team when all are healthy?

I don't know how many of these worthless call ups we have to go through year after year after year where I have to point out the obvious reasons they're not worth even the time we've already spent talking about them. They all fade into obscurity and another takes their place because they play hard. Not enough sorry. No one cares

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
**** this organization and it's love affair with Sill and Adams while a much more useful player like Farnham toils away in Wilkes Barre.

Just this year. They will be gone next year thankfully.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Yeah who cares about stats it's not like they reflect whether or not you can create even a modicum of offense. You need to produce SOMEthing even on the fourth line. yiure right Rinaldo is an actual goon. Farnham can't even do that right. So far he's gitten his ass beat twice and belted so hard he was parallel to the ice and had to exit the lineup. Seriously does anyone think he has a place on this team when all are healthy?

I don't know how many of these worthless call ups we have to go through year after year after year where I have to point out the obvious reasons they're not worth even the time we've already spent talking about them. They all fade into obscurity and another takes their place because they play hard. Not enough sorry. No one cares

How many penalties has he drawn, how many penalties has he taken, and how many times has he went off with somebody else?

He doesn't goon it up right because he's not a goon. He's an energy line player. What the hell do you think he is? He creates a buzz with his antics when allowed to play and tries to spark life in his teammates. Something clearly lacking right now with this team.

I mean this is incredibly obvious to see and anybody that actually watches him in WBS will attest to the same thing. The team would absolutely be, without question, better with him regularly on the 4th line instead of Sill or Adams.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Sill has clearly learned from Adams. The question is which French defenseman will the one with a French name replace?

I think Staggy first said he was French-Canadian and then slightly corrected it to French name after his spotters worked their way down the stupid-things-he-said-to-correct list.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Klinkhammer > Arcobello or Sill. Rutherford is dropping the ball here. He had a good idea and now he's letting bad ideas creep into his lineup for too long.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Klinkhammer > Arcobello or Sill. Rutherford is dropping the ball here. He had a good idea and now he's letting bad ideas creep into his lineup for too long.

Definitely is, but I doubt Edmonton would have taken Sill and we didn't have Arco at the time. Arco has 8 goals, which sounds great, until you actually watch him play...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I like Sill when he's fighting. It's just that he hasn't done it in quite a while before last night. Farnham brought a lot of energy to every shift he played, however few they were for whatever bizarre reason not getting enough minutes.

I don't get this coaching staff's use of minutes.

Nice shot for Pouliot again.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
It doesn´t really matter because neither of them will/should be in our lineup when we are healthy. Well, maybe Sill will be, because Johnston is crazy. But Klinkhammer is not good and Johnston would scratch him anyway. This is not on Rutherford.

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
I think Staggy first said he was French-Canadian and then slightly corrected it to French name after his spotters worked their way down the stupid-things-he-said-to-correct list.

Yeah, Bellemere is french, I think it's was his first career fight, former teammate of Sundqvist.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Even if he doesn't, ultimately, have a concussion, Pouliot should be in for Letang.

Can't risk having him in there, then he develops symptoms 2 or 3 days later. It would be a repetition of the Pacioretty thing. Letang went down the same way after the hit.

wait - Letang might not have a concussion? He's lucky he's not dead or severely maimed. Guessing Farnham was sent back because he got his hat handed to him by a rookie from Paris, France. In fairness though Bellemare is a pretty big guy...

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
wait - Letang might not have a concussion? He's lucky he's not dead or severely maimed. Guessing Farnham was sent back because he got his hat handed to him by a rookie from Paris, France. In fairness though Bellemare is a pretty big guy...

and hardly a rookie at 29.

Chernobyl Mobile

Just chillin' here
Nov 23, 2014
New Jersey
I'd just like to point out that Farnham had pinned Bellemare down and could have easily thrown some punches at him towards the end of the fight, but he chose not to. From what I've seen though, Farnham's better than Sill in many aspects.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad