Potential Wingels Suspension for elbow to the head on Marner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Thoughts on the Wingels elbow on Marner, and the potential for a suspension? Doughty was suspended 1 game for his hit on Carrier.

$

Video:

Last edited:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You should probably delete this, bud. It was a missed 2 minute minor and probably a clown move by Wingels to go after a smaller skilled/finesse player, but it doesn’t compare to what Kadri did.
Not that I think Wingels will get suspended, but it shouldn't be dependent on what someone else did.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Nah.

Elbow wasn't even close to being primary point of contact. It grazed him after the main body contact.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Not that I think Wingels will get suspended, but it shouldn't be dependent on what someone else did.
It’s not and I never even said that? I said Wingels did a dumb thing that should have got him 2 minutes and maybe a hard, but clean hit. Kadri was blood hunting.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It’s not and I never even said that? I said Wingels did a dumb thing that should have got him 2 minutes and maybe a hard, but clean hit. Kadri was blood hunting.
You made a point of ending your post by mentioning Kadri when the thread has nothing to do with Kadri.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Potentially a 2 minute minor if you squint your eyes right.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
You made a point of ending your post by mentioning Kadri when the thread has nothing to do with Kadri.
What the hell are you talking about? This elbow is exactly what led to Kadri doing what he did. Kadri even admitted that post game.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
What the hell are you talking about? This elbow is exactly what led to Kadri doing what he did. Kadri even admitted that post game.
This thread was about Wingels, not Kadri. Are you not able to discuss the two hits in isolation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce