Rumor: Potential Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
In case you didn't see this on reddit:

He told me this morning that the Sens are rumoured to be in negotiations with the Cirque de Soleil (rival Lebreton flats bid) team and that a sale is likely to go through either shortly before or right after the draft. She also told him that all decisions right now that are being made go through Bettman, in case the league needs to step in.
Reason he told me this, is he was trying to get approval to land a helicopter in the CTC parking lot during the Barack Obama’s visit tonight.
Again, probably just a rumour, but the guy I work with seemed pretty certain the info he was getting was legit.
Apparently this was the part of the story I butchered. Helicopter is owned by the founder of Cirque de Soleil, and the woman in communications (my coworkers teammates sister) was in contact with Guy Laliberté about landing a helicopter on the CTC parking lot while Obama is in town. He needs special approval during that window, so he was in contact with the communications department, which is how the conversation started.

Same guy had insider knowledge that Alfie was coming back, and he also knew that Alfie was leaving because of you know who.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
The reddit thread title is a guy at work plays Thursday night hockey with another guy whose sister works for the Sens. Sounds legit...
Thanks for posting though, I come to these boards for the rumours so I enjoy reading them despite how un-credible they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad