GDT: POSTPONED - Canucks vs Flames postponed

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Thats not fare, just as the team was just about to get its shit together and go on a run and make the playoffs :rant:

;)

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
BB6 and AG96 go hiking together , next say AG96 and another un-named player test positive. Wonder who it could be?

Reactions: David71

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
The Canadiens postponed 4 games and didn't play for 10 days before playing Edmonton last night. It may be next Saturday if they match Montreal. 5 games would be postponed. Thye would play onSaturday the 10th and the deadline would be 2 days later on Monday the 12th.

"we ran out of time" quote by benning by the time deadline day arrives..

Reactions: dwarf

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
How many hours does it take from now for them to tell all other games are cancelled too?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
The crew is actually right now on the move and going to edmonton it was written on paper So this is a different type of situation of the montreal stuff last time. These games right now are played in edmonton and saturday's a long way to go. These games actually might happen :clap: SO that is great stuff for us followers and fans. Be grateful.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
The crew is actually right now on the move and going to edmonton it was written on paper So this is a different type of situation of the montreal stuff last time. These games right now are played in edmonton and saturday's a long way to go. These games actually might happen :clap: SO that is great stuff for us followers and fans. Be grateful.
Can someone translate this for me?

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
Now you have to get into Benning's head. Did he really believe the Canucks would keep winning and thus he wouldn't sell.

Now if they don't play through the first week of April, how can he do anything. I think they have to miss tonight and at least the next 3. That's only 7 days counting today when they discovered 2 more cases.

"Maybe we still win when we get going again or maybe we just lose out. Oh, the stress. What do I do?"

They won't have time to settle anything by the 12th. He either accepts reality and tries to thin things out. SELL! SELL! Get picks not more guys other teams are trying to dump like he's doing. He can't afford to take on contracts.

Definitely don't try to buy no matter how he thinks he can do it. Give up NO PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like a situation difficult enough that JB figures to run out of time, but that applies to every situation and every season.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Yeah I side with @Bad Goalie once again here, highliting and maybe some insite as to WHY Tampa players getting it so soon. Always good to asked questions and keep yourself informed Krutov. Knowledge good pal :nod:

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
on behalf of yourself krutov

don't think you speak for everyone because you generally don't
Yeah, appreciate BG pointing that out. Was wondering if it was a league thing that let Tampa jump the queue.

Anyone who suggests there is an equivalence to the two sides of the debate needs to brush up logical fallacies.

Reactions: Vector

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
definitely keep yourself informed m2b.
i'm not interested in getting into political debates with people i don't really know - especially as the admins don't want it and there's no point getting into something that's going to get deleted

however, that doesn't mean i want someone who's always wrong speaking for me or all canadians lmao you don't represent everyone's views and if you can't understand that, oh well

Reactions: Vector

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
All Canucks games now cancelled through April 6th......will this season ever be over?....By the time the Canucks get back on the ice, the 'fat lady will have sung' in terms of the playoffs

Just about all the drama and interest has been wrung out of me......the trade deadline and the draft are about all that's left.

And if history is any guide those two events could be disappointments as well.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, appreciate BG pointing that out. Was wondering if it was a league thing that let Tampa jump the queue.

Anyone who suggests there is an equivalence to the two sides of the debate needs to brush up logical fallacies.

and anyone who feels the need to concoct a straw man for what they perceive to be the other side, is trying to avoid what they were actually saying.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i'm not interested in getting into political debates with people i don't really know - especially as the admins don't want it and there's no point getting into something that's going to get deleted

however, that doesn't mean i want someone who's always wrong speaking for me or all canadians lmao you don't represent everyone's views and if you can't understand that, oh well

lol, still on this?

i am sorry that you don't grasp dry ironic self-deprecating humour. i really am as it makes it hard for me to be on friendly terms with you since i use it all the time and you presumably miss it all the time and imagine i think i am napoleon bonaparte.

i bet we'd be friends in person where i could use body language and inflection and maybe air quotes to make it extremely obvious when i am not really purporting to speak for all canadians.

until that day, you'll just have to trust me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad