Poster Discussion: Mika Zibanejad Appreciation Thread

Karlsson2Turris*

This is not for Mika Zibanejad the player, rather for Mika Zibanejad the poster.

I feel he should be appreciated for his constant hard work in putting together GDT's for important games. This year we've seen less posters making them, and Mika has really picked up the slack.

Also a very great person (at least from what I can tell on here...) and always believes in some of our younger players, such as Zibby :laugh:

Keep up the good work Mika :handclap:

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
He definitely wasn't the cause of 18 burgers being thrown to the ice on Thursday. I'm not on the 'boards like I was years ago, but in my lurking this season MZ has become one of my favourite posters. Great GDT's. Keep doing you MZ!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Definitely!

Some very nice GDTs made this year. Wonderful creativity. Makes a lot of good posts, as well. Stands his ground and sticks up for his players. Thumbs up. :handclap:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Mika is a madman. I agree with him maybe 40% of the time and he is a **** disturbing rebel of a fan.

Never change, bro.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
giphy.gif

He definitely wasn't the cause of 18 burgers being thrown to the ice on Thursday.

Hey, I actually did, I didn't throw all of them since there was a bunch of us. I have no reason to lie, but I didn't keep my receipt but I can prove it with witnesses.!!!

I just make GDT's cuz they are fun, and right now im riding the LaLaLa karma.
Also, there are people who contribute way more than me here who should be appreciated for what they bring.

GOAT poster
Like this guy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad