Post Your Trades Here

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Team 1

Nov. 8th

Out > Frederik Andersen, Ilya Samsonov, James Neal

In < Morgan Rielly, Jake Guentzel, Corey Crawford (dropped immediately)

Reason: Had too many goalies (still have Binnington, Grubauer, Markstrom, Koskinen), Hedman was injured, so I needed a D-man, plus I wanted to dump Neal while he still had some value

Outcome: Thrilled with the trade so far. Just flipped Guentzel for Meier

Nov. 16th

Out > Jake Guentzel

In < Timo Meier

Reason: Guentzel has been ice cold the last couple of weeks, and with Crosby now injured, I thought it was a good time to ship him out. After a slow start, Meier has been heating up of late, plus he provides my team with some needed hits

Outcome: Too early to tell

Team 2

Nov. 9th

Out > James Neal

In < Ryan O'Reilly

Reason: Was desperate for a C, and wanted to dump Neal while he still had some value

Outcome: I don't see having any regrets about this trade

Last edited:

Catingub

Apr 25, 2010
Traded Kopitar for Lindholm because I had too many centers and needed a Flames player for off-nights. Just traded Couture for Tavares as well.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I'll edit my post to reflect the actual times but to contribute:

My league is a 1 year league, G/A/+-/PPP/Shots/Blck

1st trade: I pulled the trigger too fast on Radulov :(
In <- Shea Theodore, Ryan Johansen
out <- Will Butcher, Alexander Radulov

2nd trade: I'm very strong at W, not at C
in <- Vincent Trochek, Duncan Keith
Out <- Shea Theodore, Pavel Buchnevich

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Out > Rinne

In < Malkin

Reason: Needed an upgrade over Barzal at C. Rinne has been brutal this year, and I've still got Price, Koskinen, Raanta, Reimer, and Allen to tend goal for me

Outcome: Boo-yeah!

Reactions: abo9

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
OUT: Sebastian Aho + Will Butcher
IN: Tyler Seguin

OUT: Tyler Seguin + Zach Werenski
IN: David Pastrnak

This was a two part deal that always had the intention of me ending up with Pasta. I've been high on him for years and the guy who ended up with him had connection issues and ended up auto-drafting half his lineup. He didn't feel like Pasta was a top-10 option this season. Needless to say, this was a giant win.

OUT: Tristan Jarry + Mikael Sergachev
IN: Evgeni Dadonov

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Had an extra goalie (Vasi and Andersen were my starters) and an extra defenceman (after Dahlin and Klingberg came off IR) so I was able to package Jarry/Serg for an upgrade on the wing. I was aiming a little bit higher with Jarry's recent play, but I think Dadonov will be more useful for me moving forward than the other two would have been.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Out > Rinne

In < Malkin

Reason: Needed an upgrade over Barzal at C. Rinne has been brutal this year, and I've still got Price, Koskinen, Raanta, Reimer, and Allen to tend goal for me

Outcome: Boo-yeah!

Seriously????

I find goalie much easier to deal with than forwards, so I would do that trade 100% of the time. I legit was pissed when I auto-drafted Bishop (could not make it to the start of the draft), I picked up Kudobin and Ullmark on waivers and they're doing great.

Can't pick up a Malkin or close to on waivers

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Seriously????

I find goalie much easier to deal with than forwards, so I would do that trade 100% of the time. I legit was pissed when I auto-drafted Bishop (could not make it to the start of the draft), I picked up Kudobin and Ullmark on waivers and they're doing great.

Can't pick up a Malkin or close to on waivers

Agreed. I actually dropped Rinne in another league, he's just not playable at this point

The reason he was willing to part with Malkin is that he has Tavares and Karlsson as his other centers, and he was already above the pace for games played, so while it's not a good deal value-wise for him, it makes some sense with the way his roster is constructed. Also, he's only got 2 goalies at the moment - Hellebuyck and Georgiev - so he was filling a need

Reactions: abo9

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Out > Rielly, Nylander

In < Wheeler

Reason: Wheeler qualifies as a C, so he'll give me an upgrade over Nylander at the center position. I've got Hedman, Hamilton, Josi and Petry already on my roster, so there was no room in my starting lineup for Rielly. The trade also opens up a roster spot so I can go fishing on the waiver wire for goaltending help

Outcome: Too early too tell, but I think it's a worthwhile gamble when all factors are considered

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
I traded

Tarasenko/byram/hronek/mikheyev
For
Deangelo/R.strome/schwartz

I made 55 points but most likely lost the deal i think. Im first tho and now with a 75 points lead.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Looks like I traded Rielly just in time. He's gonna be out 8 weeks with a broken foot

Hopefully managers don't use his injury as an excuse to vote against the trade

The deal was completed before the injury, and I posted a message on the message board explaining that, but seeing as I'm in 1st place, it wouldn't surprise me if some want the trade vetoed

EDIT: The trade went through

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad