NoohuSv.jpg

v9llccD.jpg

A couple of mine, lets see yours.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I love the Jumbo ones

I honestly might use one of those in favor of displaying a photo of Toews in my living room AGAIN since he's on the cover AGAIN

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
I made a Couture, Vlasic and Hertl cover for NHL15. I guess I could just change the 15-16. :sarcasm:
Had to make a Jagr cover for this year.

edit: I cheated and swapped out the year number.
8gZ3Wqq.jpg

edit 2: just finished one
CLP9Wzv.jpg

another one
kvU4ZLb.jpg

Last edited:

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
^ That's dope, will use

Unless you happen to have made a Pavelski or Couture one lol

Been trying to find a good image of Pavs for the longest time. Working on one right now but he's wearing the Stadium Series sweater. I like that sweater but I know a lot of fans are a bit superstitious with it. :/ Planning on making a Couture one once I get a good res image. What platform are you using? I have accurate dimensions for the xboxone right now. ( Hope it printed out well Mafoofoo ! )

Last edited:

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Been trying to find a good image of Pavs for the longest time. Working on one right now but he's wearing the Stadium Series sweater. I like that sweater but I know a lot of fans are a bit superstitious with it. :/ Planning on making a Couture one once I get a good res image. What platform are you using? I have accurate dimensions for the xboxone right now. ( Hope it printed out well Mafoofoo ! )

I have PS4

I'm honestly not too concerned with the dimentions being perfectly set, I just don't want to look at Jonathan Toews lol

I love Pavelski, and that's a great pose, but. . . that shirt. . .

If you're doing a Couture one I'll probably use that if he's not wearing the neapolitan nightgown, even the black armor is better than that

And thank you to everyone for making these, it's nice to have an alternative

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
I have PS4

I'm honestly not too concerned with the dimentions being perfectly set, I just don't want to look at Jonathan Toews lol

I love Pavelski, and that's a great pose, but. . . that shirt. . .

If you're doing a Couture one I'll probably use that if he's not wearing the neapolitan nightgown, even the black armor is better than that

And thank you to everyone for making these, it's nice to have an alternative

These are fun to make and certainly keeping my photoshopping sharp. I'll try and get a Couture one done this week ;)

edit:
Settling with a recycled Couture image. All the others i found looked too goofy. Hope they get some better shots of him this season.
vhZ76Ge.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad