Post your half-way mark observations/get it off your chest.

GameNight

Dec 5, 2021
Durzi's name should also be incl in the PLD fiasco. The same 2nd for Durzi from AZ went to Winterpeg

Vilardi (11 OA), Kupari (20 OA), Durzi (52 OA) and Iafallo

for PLD (3 OA)

Reactions: Schrute farms

maskingagent

Oct 18, 2016
it looks like the Kings will lock up the a wild card birth. I sure feel sorry who plays them 1st round of the playoffs despite what people are saying about their current roster, as they can definitely pull a first round upset of which I would love to see !

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
it looks like the Kings will lock up the a wild card birth. I sure feel sorry who plays them 1st round of the playoffs despite what people are saying about their current roster, as they can definitely pull a first round upset of which I would love to see !
I hope so but a lot will have to go right.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Oh yah, 1st round upset if definitely a given as TM was the reason they couldn't get it done the last two years. Book it now.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
At this point in the team's construction, we aren't supposed to be looking to pull off an upset. That's the problem. We should be one of the strongest teams in the league given all the young talent Blake has shipped out. I agree that we could beat any team in the league, but at this point we should be the ones with home ice advantage (not that we can win a game at home it seems).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad