Post your 2024 Draft List

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Tanner Howe has really fallen off a cliff. It's too bad.

So has Cole Eiserman.
It’s funny you say that because Cole has fallen off in rankings but his production has not fallen off one bit.

12 goals in his last 10. Over a goal a game and will probably have the record for most goals in the program. If you draft Eiserman, you are betting on him being able to diversify his game and I think he’s capable. He is one of the best pure finishers I’ve seen with the program despite the warts in his game.

There has been a lot of negative things said about Cole Eiserman and I’ve definitely contributed to that narrative. However, I can see drafting a D ahead of him, but I do not think there are more than 3-4 forwards with more potential in this draft than Cole Eiserman. I have him at 5 on my list.

Edit: Also, I’d like to mention the Wahlstrom comparisons are not great. Cole is by far a more elite goal scorer. He has way more pure talent. It’s a bad comparison.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It’s funny you say that because Cole has fallen off in rankings but his production has not fallen off one bit.

12 goals in his last 10. Over a goal a game and will probably have the record for most goals in the program. If you draft Eiserman, you are betting on him being able to diversify his game and I think he’s capable. He is one of the best pure finishers I’ve seen with the program despite the warts in his game.

There has been a lot of negative things said about Cole Eiserman and I’ve definitely contributed to that narrative. However, I can see drafting a D ahead of him, but I do not think there are more than 3-4 forwards with more potential in this draft than Cole Eiserman. I have him at 5 on my list.

Edit: Also, I’d like to mention the Wahlstrom comparisons are not great. Cole is by far a more elite goal scorer. He has way more pure talent. It’s a bad comparison.
I never compared Eiserman to Wahlstrom?

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
A few late risers for me within the first round;

Marek Vanacker: Brandford, OHL
Yegor Surin: Loko, MHL
Matvei Gridin: Muskegon Lumberjacks, USHL
Zayne Parekh: Saginaw Spirit, OHL

A few guys that have boosted their draft stock. I have always liked Surin, but his play in the MHL playoffs have confirmed my thoughts on him. He is a great player that has put himself well within my top 20 players for this draft.

Marek Vanacker has had incredible production as of late. In his last 12 games, he has 18 points. He has improved immensely over the course of the season. This is something NHL scouts pick-up on. I have him hovering around the 20th oa pick along with Luchanko

Parekh has looked much better ont he defensive side of things the past month or so and Gridin' offensive tools have been pushing him within my first round

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
They were both hyped up one-dimensional wingers that will be drafted in a similar range though.
But why more Wahlstrom then Caufield? My point is that at 16 and 17 years old, Eiserman has shown some of the most impressive goalscoring I've seen in a prospect since I follow hockey. He absolutely is one-dimensional, but he's really really really good at scoring, better then Wahlstrom was when he was 17.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Wahlstrom is not long for the league while Eiserman seems a shoe-in to be at least Caufield (what he really is, not what Habs fans think he is). Eiserman is nowhere near the calibre of Celebrini as some argued for years, but he is definitely going top-10 and positional value is the main reason he does not have much chance at cracking the top-5.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Wahlstrom is not long for the league while Eiserman seems a shoe-in to be at least Caufield (what he really is, not what Habs fans think he is). Eiserman is nowhere near the calibre of Celebrini as some argued for years, but he is definitely going top-10 and positional value is the main reason he does not have much chance at cracking the top-5.
Re : "what he really is, not what Habs fans think he is"

Ha, ha. "What he really is" : Overpaid/overrated.

P.S. Of all the recent Mock Drafts I have seen, Eiserman is always 5 to 10.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Just to clarify, I wasn’t responding to you directly with my entire post. The initial part of my post was in reference to your comment, however the rest was just to add to the general discussion that was ongoing.
Fair enough. No worries. :)

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
  1. Macklin Celebrini
  2. Zayne Parekh
  3. Cole Eiserman
  4. Ivan Demidov
  5. Artyom Levshunov
  6. Sam Dickinson
  7. Cayden Lindstrom
  8. Anton Silayev
  9. Konsta Helenius
  10. Maxim Masse
  11. Charlie Elick
  12. Berkly Catton
  13. Aron Kiviharju
  14. Zeev Buium
  15. Carter Yakemchuk
  16. Michael Brandsegg-Nygard
  17. Trevor Connelly
  18. Beckett Sennecke
  19. Jett Luchanko
  20. Igor Chernyshov
  21. Jesse Pulkkinen
  22. Liam Greentree
  23. Kamil Bednarik
  24. Alfons Freij
  25. Sacha Boisvert
  26. Nikita Artamonov
  27. Tij Iginla
  28. Andrew Basha
  29. Cole Hutson
  30. Simon Zether
  31. Emil Hemming
  32. Gabriel Frasca

Last edited:
Reactions: SimGrindcore

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
Have not seen any of the players in full games apart from the WJC but have done a ton of research and if I had to pick today, this would be my selection order:

Celebrini
Lindstrom
Buium
Levshunov
Demidov
Eiserman
Parekh
Dickinson
Catton
Yakemchuk
Silayev
Iginla
Helenius
Brandsegg-Nygard
Chernyshov
Greentree

Have not ranked Connelly cause I would not draft him for non-hockey-related reasons / red-flags

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
1-Berkly Catton Center Spokane Chiefs Top 3
2-Carter Yakemchuk RHD Calgary Hitmen Top 10
3-Andrew Basha Winger Medicine Hat Tigers 11-20
4-Tig Iginla Center Kelowna Rockets 11-20
5-Ryder Ritchie Winger Prince Albert Raiders 15-25
6-Cayden Lindstrom Forward Medicine Hat Tigers 20-30
7-Charlie Elick RHD Brandon Wheat Kings 20-30
8-Terik Parascak Winger Prince George Cougars 20-30
9-Tanner Howe Forward Regina Pats 25-40
10-Julius Miettinen Winger Everett Silvertips 2nd
11-Tarin Smith LHD Everett Silvertips 2nd
12-Colton Roberts RHD Vancouver Giants 2-3
13-Miguel Marques Winger Lethbridge Hurricanes 2-3
14-Harrison Brunicke RHD Kamloops Blazers 2-3
15-Clarke Caswell Winger Swift Current Broncos 2-3
16-Carson Wetsch Center Calgary Hitmen 3-4
17-Adam Jecho Center Edmonton Oil Kings 3-4
18-Ollie Josephson Center Red Deer Rebels 3-4
19-Max Curran Center Tri-City Americans 3-4
20-Tomas Mrsic Center Medicine Hat Tigers 3-4
21-Hiroki Gojsic Winger Kelowna Rockets 4-5
22-Miles Cooper Center Wenatchee Wild 4-5
23-Dawson Cowan Goalie Spokane Chiefs 4-5
24-Diego Buttazzoni Center Portland Winterhawks 4-5
25-Evan Gardner Goalie Saskatoon Blades 4-5
26-Chase Wutzke Goalie Red Deer Rebels 4-5
27-Gavin Hodnett Winger Edmonton Oil Kings 5-7
28-Jesse Heslop Winger Everett Silvertips 5-7
29-Will McIsaac RHD Spokane Chiefs 5-7
30-Josh Zakreski Winger Portland Winterhawks 5-7

Re-entries worth looks:
Hunter St. Martin, F Medicine Hat
Hunter Mayo, D Red Deer
Brayden Edwards, F Lethbridge
Harrison Meneghin, G Lethbridge
Niall Crocker, F Prince Albert
Ondrej Bechar, F Prince George
Bauer Dumanski, D Prince George
Viliam Kmec, D Prince George
Ty Halaburda, F Vancouver
Tyler Thorpe, F Vancouver
Mazden Leslie, D Vancouver
Jan Spunar, G Portland
Dominik Rymon, F Everett
Eric Jamieson, D Everett
Kenta Isogai, F Wenatchee
Brayden Crampton, D Spokane
Jake Sloan, F Tri-City
Lucas Matecha, G Tri-City

Appreciate the effort on a full WHL list.

I obviously strongly disagree on Lindstrom and I think that Ritchie over Lindstrom is ... pretty crazy. To me there is no argument to have Lindstrom any worse than the #4 WHL guy.

The top 4 WHL guys selected are pretty overwhelmingly likely to be Lindstrom/Catton/Yakemchuk/Iginla in some order and I'll be pretty surprised if any of those guys are there past pick 15.

Past that you have the Basha/Parascak/Elick crowd who probably go somewhere 25-40.

Will McIsaac is a big, physical RHD with a lot of ES production (3rd amongst WHL 1st-time eligibles behind Yakemchuk and Smith and only 1 point behind Smith) and to me a lot of scouting services are massively sleeping on him and he'll probably be gone before the end of round 3. I have him as the #4 WHL D behind Yakemchuk/Elick/Smith. I'm not a big fan of Colton Roberts - nice athleticism, not a lot of IQ at either end of the rink. Very poor 2nd half to the year. McIsaac is to me a smarter player and I'll take smarts over raw athleticism any day with two fairly similar prospects otherwise.

Carson Wetsch is going to higher than rated. Teams will like his frame and skating and he's tough as nails, and I'll bet he goes well ahead of a lot of these 5'10 guys with 60 or 70 points that people here love. I have Wetcsh ahead of the likes of Ritchie and Caswell and can see a reasonable projection there to be a Josh Anderson-type middle-6 winger that teams would covet come playoff time.

Nate Misskey is to me the #1 re-entry prospect.

I think your top-30 list is pretty representative but again I think teams will value size and Regina's very tough Vaughan twins will both go in the mid-rounds and are probably the biggest omission.

My top 15:

1) Lindstrom
2) Catton
3) Yakemchuk
4) Iginla
5) Parascak
6) Basha
7) Elick
8) Miettinen
9) Smith
10) Wetsch
11) Howe
12) Ritchie
13) Marques
14) McIsaac
15) Jecho

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Appreciate the effort on a full WHL list.

I obviously strongly disagree on Lindstrom and I think that Ritchie over Lindstrom is ... pretty crazy. To me there is no argument to have Lindstrom any worse than the #4 WHL guy.

The top 4 WHL guys selected are pretty overwhelmingly likely to be Lindstrom/Catton/Yakemchuk/Iginla in some order and I'll be pretty surprised if any of those guys are there past pick 15.

Past that you have the Basha/Parascak/Elick crowd who probably go somewhere 25-40.

Will McIsaac is a big, physical RHD with a lot of ES production (3rd amongst WHL 1st-time eligibles behind Yakemchuk and Smith and only 1 point behind Smith) and to me a lot of scouting services are massively sleeping on him and he'll probably be gone before the end of round 3. I have him as the #4 WHL D behind Yakemchuk/Elick/Smith. I'm not a big fan of Colton Roberts - nice athleticism, not a lot of IQ at either end of the rink. Very poor 2nd half to the year. McIsaac is to me a smarter player and I'll take smarts over raw athleticism any day with two fairly similar prospects otherwise.

Carson Wetsch is going to higher than rated. Teams will like his frame and skating and he's tough as nails, and I'll bet he goes well ahead of a lot of these 5'10 guys with 60 or 70 points that people here love. I have Wetcsh ahead of the likes of Ritchie and Caswell and can see a reasonable projection there to be a Josh Anderson-type middle-6 winger that teams would covet come playoff time.

Nate Misskey is to me the #1 re-entry prospect.

I think your top-30 list is pretty representative but again I think teams will value size and Regina's very tough Vaughan twins will both go in the mid-rounds and are probably the biggest omission.

My top 15:

1) Lindstrom
2) Catton
3) Yakemchuk
4) Iginla
5) Parascak
6) Basha
7) Elick
8) Miettinen
9) Smith
10) Wetsch
11) Howe
12) Ritchie
13) Marques
14) McIsaac
15) Jecho
I'm either going to be really right or really wrong on Lindstrom. I just see how IQ issues have limited high picks in the past like Puljujarvi, Yakupov, potentially Slaf, etc and think Lindstrom will be pushed to the wing while not being a play driver(Basha is the driver in MH). See him being basically what Crouse is which is still a solid player but not a top 10 worthy player. Ritchie hasn't been healthy all year(similar to Calum Ritchie last year) and if he was would've put up similar numbers and hype as Iginla. Ritchie also plays with a edge and drive most players don't have, think he'll be a massive steal for someone. I don't care where a player gets drafted tbh more what they'll become(still think Heidts a borderline top 10 talent). I do like Mcisaac but he has no standout traits so at best he has 7th dman upside and lots of 2ndary points from Catton doing the work(still worth a pick though). Roberts has fallen for me but is projectable into a 3rd pairing pk role with the hope for more offense to come, will probably fall a tad down the final list though. Wetsch is a good bet to be a nhler but upside is a Bastian type, don't see any chance of being more than a 3rd liner best case. Teams will probably take him high though like the Avs did with Stienburg vs the smaller skilled guys who have top 6 upside but higher bust/ahl scorers future. I agree on Misskey being the #1 re-entry I forgot him and didn't want to edit the list. Have taken him in both mocks this year and just made that list by going through the teams not a ranking for them

Reactions: pgfan66

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
This is my order of who I would be most excited to draft

Celebrini
Demidov
Lindstrom
Eiserman
Buium
Levshunov
Iginla
Catton
Parekh
Dickinson
Helenius
Yakemchuk

Pretty big drop after that. The only pick that would infuriate me is a reach for MBN

Reactions: SimGrindcore

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I'm either going to be really right or really wrong on Lindstrom. I just see how IQ issues have limited high picks in the past like Puljujarvi, Yakupov, potentially Slaf, etc and think Lindstrom will be pushed to the wing while not being a play driver(Basha is the driver in MH). See him being basically what Crouse is which is still a solid player but not a top 10 worthy player. Ritchie hasn't been healthy all year(similar to Calum Ritchie last year) and if he was would've put up similar numbers and hype as Iginla. Ritchie also plays with a edge and drive most players don't have, think he'll be a massive steal for someone. I don't care where a player gets drafted tbh more what they'll become(still think Heidts a borderline top 10 talent). I do like Mcisaac but he has no standout traits so at best he has 7th dman upside and lots of 2ndary points from Catton doing the work(still worth a pick though). Roberts has fallen for me but is projectable into a 3rd pairing pk role with the hope for more offense to come, will probably fall a tad down the final list though. Wetsch is a good bet to be a nhler but upside is a Bastian type, don't see any chance of being more than a 3rd liner best case. Teams will probably take him high though like the Avs did with Stienburg vs the smaller skilled guys who have top 6 upside but higher bust/ahl scorers future. I agree on Misskey being the #1 re-entry I forgot him and didn't want to edit the list. Have taken him in both mocks this year and just made that list by going through the teams not a ranking for them

I respect an outside-the-box take but I feel like some of Lindstrom's detractors are talking about him like he's Colton Gillies instead of a guy who might have scored 60 goals this year if he stayed healthy. Would have scored more goals this year than Crouse had points in his draft year.

To me he projects as a Brady Tkachuk/Keith Primeau hybid sort of player. He's going to be an absolute load at the next level, even if (like Byfield and Slafkovsky) it takes longer for him to get there than a guy like Catton.

I just don't see it with Ritchie. He's not that big, not that fast, pretty solid all around player but to me he projects as ... Pius Suter, or something like that. Not nearly as explosive as Iginla, and nowhere near the production either.

I feel like that whole Ritchie/Marques/Caswell/Howe/Mrsic crowd are all overrated and will all go below the consensus here. Smallish players, middling producers ... not really the sorts of assets that generate value or that GMs value. Small players always get overrated here and then drop in the draft - just like Cristall/Heidt/Cagnoni etc. all did last year. And Benson even who is on a different level obviously but still had the same effect.

Wetsch is a lot better skater than a guy like Nathan Bastien. He'll probably play at 6'2 210 or something like that in the NHL and guys with his skating ability and mean streak at that size are *really* hard to find. GMs will covet this player even if he only has 15-20 goal middle-6 upside. Josh Anderson/Ethan Moreau type.

I wondered if you just forgot Misskey.

McIsaac is big and smart and has pretty decent puck skills and guys like that have more than 7D upside ... which is how I'd describe a guy like Terrell Goldsmith last year. McIsaac is a lot better than that.

Reactions: majormajor

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS

There were a lot of people that said Caufield was a one dimensional player. Good coaching, a positive environment, and a player willing to work have shown that's not the case.

He's still regarded as one of, if not, the best goal scorers in the draft. Late risers scare more more than late fallers do. If Eiserman is there when Montreal's number is up, I'd have no issue drafting him.

Reactions: MichaelFarrell

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
  1. Macklin Celebrini
  2. Zayne Parekh
  3. Cole Eiserman
  4. Ivan Demidov
  5. Artyom Levshunov
  6. Sam Dickinson
  7. Cayden Lindstrom
  8. Anton Silayev
  9. Konsta Helenius
  10. Maxim Masse
  11. Charlie Elick
  12. Berkly Catton
  13. Aron Kiviharju
  14. Zeev Buium
  15. Carter Yakemchuk
  16. Michael Brandsegg-Nygard
  17. Trevor Connelly
  18. Beckett Sennecke
  19. Jett Luchanko
  20. Igor Chernyshov
  21. Jesse Pulkkinen
  22. Liam Greentree
  23. Kamil Bednarik
  24. Alfons Freij
  25. Sacha Boisvert
  26. Nikita Artamonov
  27. Tij Iginla
  28. Andrew Basha
  29. Cole Hutson
  30. Simon Zether
  31. Emil Hemming
  32. Gabriel Frasca
Iginla is going top-10

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Take this with a boulder of salt. I've seen a handful of these guys quite a few times, but there are just as many takes based a little too heavily on Twitter highlights and opinions I've read or heard from various sources around the internet. Players lumped in tiers are basically on the same level for me. You could push me in any direction on those guys. Also note that this is a personal ranking and not a mock draft.
  1. LW Macklin Celebrini
    ---
  2. LD Anton Silayev
  3. RD Artyom Levshunov
    ---
  4. LC Cayden Lindstrom
  5. LD Zeev Buium
  6. LW Ivan Demidov
  7. RD Zayne Parekh
  8. LW Cole Eiserman
  9. LW Berkly Catton
    ---
  10. LW Tij Iginla
  11. LD Sam Dickinson
  12. RW Yegor Surin
  13. LW Trevor Connelly
  14. RW Jett Luchanko
  15. LC Sacha Boisvert
  16. RW Beckkett Sennecke
  17. RW Liam Greentree
  18. RD Carter Yakemchuk
    ---
  19. RW Nikita Artamonov
  20. RD Adam Jiříček
  21. RC Michael Hage
  22. RC Adam Jecho
  23. LW Igor Chernyshov
  24. RC Simon Zether
  25. RW Kosta Helenius
  26. LC Tanner Howe
    ---
  27. RD Charlie Elick
  28. RW Terik Parascak
  29. RW Emil Hemming
  30. RD Anthony Cristoforo
  31. LD Alfons Freij
  32. LD Leo Sahlin Wallenius
  33. RW Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
  34. GT Pavel Moysevich
  35. GT Ilya Nabokov
  36. GT Ryerson Leenders
    ---
  37. LC Miroslav Šatan
  38. LD Veeti Vaisanen
  39. RW Hiroki Gojsic
  40. RW Maxim Masse
  41. RW Terik Parascak
  42. RW Ryder Ritchie
  43. LD Noel Fransén
  44. RD Dominik Badinka
  45. LD Leon Muggli
  46. LD Aron Kiviharju
  47. LD Cole Hutson
  48. LD Matvei Shuravin
  49. LD Tomáš Galvas
  50. RW Andrew Basha
  51. LD Artyom Shchuchinov
  52. RC Dean Letourneau
  53. RW Fyodor Avramov
  54. GT Kim Saarinen
  55. GT Mikhail Yegorov
  56. GT Eemil Vinni

I was about to say after seeing the date on the post that your list has ridiculous levels of foresight a year out. And then I saw the edit time, lol.

By the way, I think you're right about Yegor Surin, he looks like a total package center to me, I'd have him top 15.

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

Zarzh

Jun 30, 2015
I respect an outside-the-box take but I feel like some of Lindstrom's detractors are talking about him like he's Colton Gillies instead of a guy who might have scored 60 goals this year if he stayed healthy. Would have scored more goals this year than Crouse had points in his draft year.

To me he projects as a Brady Tkachuk/Keith Primeau hybid sort of player. He's going to be an absolute load at the next level, even if (like Byfield and Slafkovsky) it takes longer for him to get there than a guy like Catton.

I just don't see it with Ritchie. He's not that big, not that fast, pretty solid all around player but to me he projects as ... Pius Suter, or something like that. Not nearly as explosive as Iginla, and nowhere near the production either.

I feel like that whole Ritchie/Marques/Caswell/Howe/Mrsic crowd are all overrated and will all go below the consensus here. Smallish players, middling producers ... not really the sorts of assets that generate value or that GMs value. Small players always get overrated here and then drop in the draft - just like Cristall/Heidt/Cagnoni etc. all did last year. And Benson even who is on a different level obviously but still had the same effect.

Wetsch is a lot better skater than a guy like Nathan Bastien. He'll probably play at 6'2 210 or something like that in the NHL and guys with his skating ability and mean streak at that size are *really* hard to find. GMs will covet this player even if he only has 15-20 goal middle-6 upside. Josh Anderson/Ethan Moreau type.

I wondered if you just forgot Misskey.

McIsaac is big and smart and has pretty decent puck skills and guys like that have more than 7D upside ... which is how I'd describe a guy like Terrell Goldsmith last year. McIsaac is a lot better than that.
Lindstrom might've scored like 55 (he was on pace for 57) in a great situation with pretty limited assists, he also might've gotten 45 or even 40. I feel the main criticism is he's a finisher and tertiary playmaker even at the junior level instead of carrying the puck, or really creating his own shot reliably.

Especially with his injuries I'd be concerned that he's going to drop off the map at any point.

Reactions: crosbyshow

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Re : "what he really is, not what Habs fans think he is"

Ha, ha. "What he really is" : Overpaid/overrated.

P.S. Of all the recent Mock Drafts I have seen, Eiserman is always 5 to 10.
How is a guy who will score 70-75 points, 35-40 goals, is overpaid exactly?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Lindstrom might've scored like 55 (he was on pace for 57) in a great situation with pretty limited assists, he also might've gotten 45 or even 40. I feel the main criticism is he's a finisher and tertiary playmaker even at the junior level instead of carrying the puck, or really creating his own shot reliably.

Especially with his injuries I'd be concerned that he's going to drop off the map at any point.

He would have needed to drop to 13 goals in his last 36 games to finish with 40 goals which seems ... absurd, especially since most draft-eligible guys uptick in the second half of their draft year.

Like I said above, I get some of the concerns here but the reaction to those goes way over the top like he's Colton Gillies or something. Even the Lawson Crouse comparison is a huge stretch ... but if he's Lawson Crouse he should absolutely be one of the top 4 WHL guys for this draft.

Injuries are a concern, obviously.

Last edited:

Zarzh

Jun 30, 2015
He would have needed to drop to 13 goals in his last 36 games to finish with 40 goals which seems ... absurd, especially since most draft-eligible guys uptick in the second half of their draft year.

Like I said above, I get some of the concerns here but the reaction to those goes way over the top like he's Colton Gillies or something. Even the Lawson Crouse comparison is a huge stretch ... but if he's Lawson Crouse he should absolutely be one of the top 4 WHL guys for this draft.

Injuries are a concern, obviously.
13 in 36 games would be a cold streak, but not impossible. It seems like 27 in 32 is a hot streak and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended with around 45 goals in a full season.

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
I was about to say after seeing the date on the post that your list has ridiculous levels of foresight a year out. And then I saw the edit time, lol.

By the way, I think you're right about Yegor Surin, he looks like a total package center to me, I'd have him top 15.
Haha! Yeah, no foresight from me. I don't think Surin was even on my original board. I don't like to litter the board with my nonsense every time the wind blows, so I just update my original post right up until the draft every year. Last year, I tried to document the edits, but I've been slacking off this year.

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
Current version. I am decently happy, though I am not having that much time as I would like to have to watch on the lower end first round prospects but at least I am starting to be fairly comfortable with my order between T1-T5. T6 onwards it starts to get bit random for me and I still am not totally sure on Lindsrom but other than that, top end of this list is starting to take it's form where I am comfortable with my ordering.

Any guys inside their tiers I am willing to change order but right now this is how would I would have them based on what I have seen.

T1
Macklin Celebrini

T2
Sam Dickinson
Zeev Buium

T3
Artyom Levshunov
Anton Silayev
Ivan Demidov

T4
Tij Iginla
Cayden Lindstrom