Post trade deadline scoring leader among players traded?

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Jake muzzin:16 games post deadline, 4 goals, 11 points, which is probably more than expected.
Yep, pretty happy with his performance so far. Sometimes he does look a bit slow for Toronto's up tempo system, but he is rocking the stretch-pass now (rather than LA's traditional partner to partner passing style) and he is also being rewarded with being able to unload that big slapshot from the blue-line (which is something Toronto lacked all season).

16 points in his 28 games as a Leaf is fine production for our new 2D :)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Mark Stone proving Vegas' offensive woes are systemic and not individual.

But on the other hand, his defensive and possession contributions have been immense so...that's good. I just hope Vegas' coasting to the playoffs doesn't cost them with bad habits when the playoffs actually start.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
McCan has been a pleasant surprise. He’s become so valuable ever since Hornqvist forgot how to play.

Reactions: Trade

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Hagelin as advertised? He has as more points since getting Wash than he did for the entire season prior in LA or Pitt

He has 9 points in 16 GP and he's played most of that on the 3rd line.

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
Hagelin and Jensen's contributions have gone well beyond the stat sheet.. Hagelin has made the Caps PK respectable and Jensen quickness and smooth skating has helped the Caps improve zone exits.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Duclair and Gibbons have been amazing. Last I looked outscoring both Duchene and Dzingel which is ridiculous .

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Strome has 13 points in 16 games since the deadline, was moved way before that so I don't think its fair to count him among deadline adds though

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
lol@people naming players acquired well before the deadline and not counting those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad