Jul 13, 2013
Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Jokinen-Trocheck-Smith
Hudler-Bjugstad-Purcell
Howden-Mackenzie-Shaw/Thornton

Kulikov-Ekblad
Campbell-Gudbranson
Kampfer/Mitchell-Petrovic

Brandon Pirri is the bump, along with whichever of Shaw/Thornton doesn't play.

Tranq

Dec 13, 2008
Why do people think Pirri will get bumped I think he'll stay. It gives us depth

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I saw we have 49/50 contracts.

I'm starting to think Pirri is gone too.

Maybe a bolland and Pirri package?

If anyone takes Bolland it's going to require us adding more than just Pirri. That's an expensive buyout and probably something we're stuck with.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Hmm how are the panthers lines going to look now with Hudler,Purcell?

I'm guessing they'll keep the Barkov and trocheck lines together and let Purcell/ Hudler play with Bjugstad. That way we basically have a 1st line with two 2nd lines and a 4th line of Howden, Mackenzie, Shaw

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
I'd like to see someone else with Barkov and Jagr, other than Huby. Maybe Hudler?

m302291

Jun 2, 2015
wouldn't mind seeing Pirri traded.

he'd be bumped next year anyway assuming they bring Crouse up.

can't see Thornton playing too much, especially in the playoffs. Just not the right scene for him, especially in the softer East.

Don't know exactly where Kindl fits in. Probably the 7D after not seeing a lot from the pipeline after Kampfer

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Huberdeau-Barkov-Jagr
Jokinen-Trocheck-Smith
Hudler-Bjugstad-Purcell
Howden-Mackenzie-Shaw/Thornton

Kulikov-Ekblad
Campbell-Gudbranson
Kampfer/Mitchell-Petrovic

Brandon Pirri is the bump, along with whichever of Shaw/Thornton doesn't play.

Where's Kindl factor into the lineup? I figured we would shut down Kampfer and use Matheson/Regner as a callup.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I hope we see

Hudler bark jags
Hubs Bjugs purcell
Tro line
Howden mac shaw...

That's a soft top9... minimal physicality.. I'm not a fan.. wpukd rather let shaw play on jugs line and not have purcell...

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
These moves change up the way this team works. We can effectively roll 3 scoring lines with an energy line as the 4th. I'm excited.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
wouldn't mind seeing Pirri traded.

he'd be bumped next year anyway assuming they bring Crouse up.

can't see Thornton playing too much, especially in the playoffs. Just not the right scene for him, especially in the softer East.

Don't know exactly where Kindl fits in. Probably the 7D after not seeing a lot from the pipeline after Kampfer

I think if Crouse makes it day 1, a lot of guys will be bumped down or out. He's also possibility to play some in late playoff run. I think he'll be needed if injury bug strikes. He's that type of player to jump into playoff fire.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Think we will see Hudler-Barkov-Jagr until Huberdeau returns. Should be fun to watch

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Think we will see Hudler-Barkov-Jagr until Huberdeau returns. Should be fun to watch

I'd expect this too.

Jokinen has been ok on that line with Jagr and Barkov but most of the time he is just looking to pass the puck like Barky. He is a much better fit with Tro and Smith who both are more shooters.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Sounds like Wilson is going back down but I prefer him over Shaw on the fourth. I think he has just as much skill, if not more, but also adds that physical element we could use in our lineup.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I'd expect this too.

Jokinen has been ok on that line with Jagr and Barkov but most of the time he is just looking to pass the puck like Barky. He is a much better fit with Tro and Smith who both are more shooters.

As long as Barkov keeps scoring from those passes, i'm fine with it. I want that hatty :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad