Line Combos: Post Deadline Line Combos

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I hear you, but its the Spooner line that is one of the worst few lines in all of hockey at preventing shots and needs some help.

Rob Peter to pay Paul?

The Spooner line could use some help defensively, so that's Connolly or Stempniak, which ever one isn't on the Bergeron line.

I've re-signed myself to the fact we won't see 51 + 88 this season.

Hayes should be the one on the 4th line.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
The Spooner line could use some help defensively, so that's Connolly or Stempniak, which ever one isn't on the Bergeron line.

I've re-signed myself to the fact we won't see 51 + 88 this season.

Hayes should be the one on the 4th line.
Speaking of Hayes, just noted that Reilly is quietly having a nice season for himself. Scored #20 and 21 last night to lead the Panthers in a 3-2 win over Jets. Just sayin.....

617Marine

Aug 17, 2012
Boston
Speaking of Hayes, just noted that Reilly is quietly having a nice season for himself. Scored #20 and 21 last night to lead the Panthers in a 3-2 win over Jets. Just sayin.....

Guess how many times I've said "man I wish Reilly Smith was still on this team" this season? Yep. None.

Line's looked decent last night, I think Stempniak will fit in well with March and Bergy, made some good passes and will learn how to mesh with those two after some reps. I like Krech's and Spoons' lines. Hopefully Connolly on the fourth takes some pressure off of him to produce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad