GDT: Post-deadline Jets at post-deadline Kraken

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
At the moment, all four teams chasing the last playoff spot have 67 points on the season. We could go to the top of the class with a win or an overtime loss.

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Clear the &$@%ing puck! Too much spectating on defense on that goal.

Look like poo offensively not getting any clean shots off.

Refs are not calling any penalties tonight.
Jets taking advantage of that.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Might have been a third goal there. We're unravelling.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Had to watch on mute...saw they interviewed Francis between periods. How did he answer their question about his TDL strategy?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, that's how our "controlled type of hockey" looks like if we can't score at all.

Absolute stinker of a game and no excitement at all.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I admit I forgot about this one in the activity around the TDL.

First one, didnt see how Scheifele got so completely isolated down low but that's what guys like that can do when they get time and space.

Second one looked like Daccord misplayed that rebound and should have sent it into the corner rather than out into the slot.

Wasnt much else in the way of "highlights" for this one. 6 points behind Vegas who just loaded up at the TDL while the Kraken did sweet F-A because apparently trading good stuff to get good stuff is awkward and unpleasant for Seattle's GM?

Sorry, I'm still a little salty. 21.9% chance to make the playoffs according to Moneypuck.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Missed the game went to a local WHL game where my former Boss and I went and saw a prospective 2025 draft choice of a former Co-Worker...It was a great game Brandon won 4-0 and the kid got an Assist and played well for a just turned 17 year old sorry I missed the Kraken though tuned in really late as Winnipeg was scoring their third goal

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
I admit I forgot about this one in the activity around the TDL.

First one, didnt see how Scheifele got so completely isolated down low but that's what guys like that can do when they get time and space.

Second one looked like Daccord misplayed that rebound and should have sent it into the corner rather than out into the slot.

Wasnt much else in the way of "highlights" for this one. 6 points behind Vegas who just loaded up at the TDL while the Kraken did sweet F-A because apparently trading good stuff to get good stuff is awkward and unpleasant for Seattle's GM?

Sorry, I'm still a little salty. 21.9% chance to make the playoffs according to Moneypuck.
I get your frustration, but if the ask from other teams were the Kraken’s first and second rounders or prospects then doing nothing is the smart play.
I grew up a Canucks fan, and their years of abject stupidity at the TDL and with UFA’s ingrained in me a healthy respect for patience and restraint.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I get your frustration, but if the ask from other teams were the Kraken’s first and second rounders or prospects then doing nothing is the smart play.
I grew up a Canucks fan, and their years of abject stupidity at the TDL and with UFA’s ingrained in me a healthy respect for patience and restraint.
Total agreement. High draft picks and top prospects should be way off the table. But we could acquire more picks at the TDL and so far we have only the haul from Wennberg.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Total agreement. High draft picks and top prospects should be way off the table. But we could acquire more picks at the TDL and so far we have only the haul from Wennberg.

Next year will be the bigger inflection point for the franchise. Larsson and Gourde's contracts will be up, and they could each fetch a haul. Ebs and Schultz would not have fetched much anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad