Post a Team Picture of your All-Time Favorite Club/Team

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It’s so crazy that LFC we so dominant in 19/20 but everyone remembers this (rightfully in my opinion) as the better team. 18-19 was my favorite season to watch. Millimeters away from an invincible season and PL/UCL Double. Incredible group.

It was one of the best club teams I've seen. They ended it all with a sloppy final but they won the biscuit. They also beat almost every team worth beating that year. All the English teams, PSG, Napoli, Barcelona, Bayern. If they'd played Juve they would have beaten all the champs from the top five leagues. Definitely never had more fun watching a team. Before each game that year except the Barcelona comeback, you knew in your heart before the game that they'd win. Even if they wound up not winning. And even at halftime of that game, you knew in your heart that they could actually do it. That kind of thing is very rare. The CL group away games were really the only blip all season.

Reactions: Savant

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Portugal Euro 2000: Still my favourite team to this day, even though I was just a little kid. Played amazing soccer, and had an amazing run and pushed the French to 2/3 minutes until PK's in the Semi's.

portugal-team-euro-2000.jpg

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
The great Danes, a special generation, but what a mental collapse after gifting Spain their game tying goal

Michael Laudrup is one of the most underated player all-time. His brother was good too.

but i think denmark best team ever was 1992 euro, where they won the gold.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Interesting, rhe only title winning team is France 00

Great list though, the other teams were great too, but alas couldn’t close the deal
Yep, those teams were more exciting than the 98 and 08 teams, no doubt.
I did forget France 84, but that was a one man team really. Platini just decided France would win by scoring an average or almost 2 goals per game. Totally crazy and something that would never happen today. No player can take over a competition like this.
It took Ronaldo 4 Euros to tie Platini for number of goals in Euro competitions and 1 more to beat him. Platini did it in 1.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Michael Laudrup is one of the most underated player all-time. His brother was good too.

but i think denmark best team ever was 1992 euro, where they won the gold.

I was going ro say this

ML is one of my favourite players ever, so elegant

That Barca team was unfair … Laudrup, Stoichkov, Salinas, Bergueristain etc

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Thpse f***ing guys (Algeria)

Skilled, fast, arguably one of the best counter attacking teams ever - according to Michel Hidalgo - zero complex, all homegrown talents ......
Even the kit was made in Algeria and it's best one we've ever had lol

Madjer was the most famous player ofthat group since he won a CL but other players were as good if not better : Belloumi (number 10) and Assad (left winger)

PSG fans must also know Mustapha Dahleb, MF who was the all time 3rd best scorer of PSG before they got oil $$$ lol

photo_algerie_1982_07062018-600x390.jpg

SBmNajI.jpg

Clubs: hard to beat that Milan team with that epic sexy MEDIOLANUM sponsored Kappa kit :

ba961f3a3aed06f4aaf254784a434c21.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye of Ra

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
86-6.jpg

World Cup 1986 had so many good sides in it, and it's probably my favourite German squad as well.

Is it the best World Cup of all-time? Given the prevalence of talent across so many teams, it's possible.

The last hurrah for guys like Hans-Peter Briegel and Karl-Heinz Rummingge, but also the emergence of totemic players like Andy Brehme and Lothar Matthaus.

UEFA-Champions-League-Chelsea-v-Liverpool-56348779-1346041820.jpg

Club team? Possibly 2004-2005 Chelsea FC.

Robben, Lampard, Carvalho, Terry, Drogba, Makelele, Cech, Gallas, Duff, J. Cole, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eisen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad