Post 2013 Lockout Forward Tournament Tier 1, Round 1: David Pastrnak Versus Artemi Panarin

Which Player Would You Rather Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Since the players involved are at different stages of their careers, the best way to vote is probably by answering this question: If I was a General Manager and I could draft one player for my team (having the knowledge that I have about each player at this point in time), which player would I choose?

Some are more accomplished than others and some have been more injury-prone than others, but under different circumstances, how different could things have been?

Tier 1, Round 1:

Connor McDavid (52 votes to 4 - 92.9%)
Connor Bedard

Nathan MacKinnon (25 votes to 21 - 54.3%
Nikita Kucherov

Auston Matthews (62 votes to 33 - 65.3%)
Leon Draisaitl

Elias Pettersson (32 votes to 27 - 54.2%)
Jack Hughes

Jack Eichel
Aleksander Barkov (16 votes to 0 - 100%)

Kirril Kaprizov (39 votes to 27 - 59.1%)

Mikko Rantanen

David Pastrnak
Artemi Panarin

Mitch Marner
Brayden Point

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Honestly they are really close as players, their best seasons are very comparable. But the fact that Pastrnak is 5 years younger gives him the edge. Statistically speaking, he still has quite a bit of prime left while Panarin is nearing the end of his.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly they are really close as players, their best seasons are very comparable. But the fact that Pastrnak is 5 years younger gives him the edge. Statistically speaking, he still has quite a bit of prime left while Panarin is nearing the end of his.

But isn't this who you'd rather draft? So you get them at the same age, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad