Possibly 5 games in 8 days!

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Yikes!!!!!! Don't you think that is asking a wee bit much on the players? In my opinion, you should always have a day of rest after every game, especially when there is travel involved. Television should not determine the schedule.

With all our injuries, this seems to favor them. Thoughts?

PricePkPatch*

Yikes!!!!!! Don't you think that is asking a wee bit much on the players? In my opinion, you should always have a day of rest after every game, especially when there is travel involved. Television should not determine the schedule.

With all our injuries, this seems to favor them. Thoughts?

No excuse

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Any chances the games next sat-sun (6-7) could be afternoon games ?

If all US series are over NBC has to show whats left

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Any chances the games next sat-sun (6-7) could be afternoon games ?

If all US series are over NBC has to show whats left

Doubt it. Their ratings would be crap for our series. We've had Sunday games at 7pm before.

On my way to Ottawa (train). Going to help the boys and looking forward to seeing a good lot of you there. Still haven't heard about any meetups which would be fun.

We can take them in 5 if Price plays like last game and we get some clutch scoring. Not being cocky, just being optimistic. Do hope that gio and patch makes their way back. Hickey suggested that Gio might not be out for the season even though CBC's forensic analysis (funded by Melnyk) looked at the play he got hurt on and speculated. (not that it was unreasonable that he tore his bicep again, just he's still practicing, but in the black aces jersey like Patch).

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The schedule has been a picnic thus far.

PricePkPatch*

Habs only play Leafs/Bruins if Caps lose.

And Pittsburgh win, obviously.

I kind of hope we play the Isles in round 2. Let the injured behemot Toronto/Bruins go against either the hot Caps or the Rangers.

StanAjax

Jul 30, 2003
Nantes
Visit site
And Pittsburgh win, obviously.

I kind of hope we play the Isles in round 2. Let the injured behemot Toronto/Bruins go against either the hot Caps or the Rangers.

The Islanders kicking the almighty Penguins out of the playoffs early (earlier, should I say) only to bow in front of us in the following match-up. That would be so '93... :naughty:

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
The Islanders kicking the almighty Penguins out of the playoffs early (earlier, should I say) only to bow in front of us in the following match-up. That would be so '93... :naughty:

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Isles win. Pens are often playoff chokers. Isles are hungry and don't really know how good they can be.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Yes OP it's due in part to TV, but also the compressed season and the Boston bombing. As many have said both Habs and Sens have the same schedule. Anyway let's win this in five or six and get a bit of a break before the second round. Go Habs Go !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad