News Article: Possible Strome Trade

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I’ve noticed how well Strome plays after healthy scratches…he should start as a healthy scratch, dress til he floats, bench, repeat…

Reactions: AZviaNJ

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Strome only produces with talent and his points are inflated over 1 good season here.

Though I partially made that Schmaltz comment earlier to troll Musto, too.

Schmaltz wasn't exactly carrying his own line here in Chicago either. I haven't watched him in AZ but in Chicago I think the Strome/Schmaltz trade was a pretty lateral move. Same type of player, new scenery

Reactions: scorehawks

1Toews9

Nov 24, 2015
I wish we could have made something work with Edmonton when we traded them Keith. I would've loved to add Ryan McLeod.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Kravtsov has done nothing to warrant anything more than a second round pick. I get there is talent, but we've already got Nylander who supposedly "oozes" talent.

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I think people have been watching so much of this team and nothing else, they are stuck in their own imaginary bubble, they are still hypnotized by the cups that they have some very strange hope that this team will magically do good and the players are great and thus think that guys like Strome or Nylander ooze talent? I am not sure but anyone with half a brain can tell that these moves by stan this summer were horrible for the team short and long term but destructive(keep this team a bottom feeder for many years) long term, and the product on the ice wasn’t gonna get any better…

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Um. Er. Notice how ooze was in quotes? Notice the word "supposedly?"

I guess I need to be blunt. Nylander has always sucked but was labeled as talented even though he never produced in the AHL. He is a practice/preseason all star. Same may be true of Kravtsov; high pick, flashy practice skills, but nothing else.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Um. Er. Notice how ooze was in quotes? Notice the word "supposedly?"

I guess I need to be blunt. Nylander has always sucked but was labeled as talented even though he never produced in the AHL. He is a practice/preseason all star. Same may be true of Kravtsov; high pick, flashy practice skills, but nothing else.
A big part of that is his pedigree. A minor miracle is always possible but unfortunately for him and Hawks, everything points to William holding the torch for the Nylander family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad