News Article: Possible Strome Trade

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
This entire thread is a lie!

Seriously though if there is any Strome trade just get it done with

Sens are really only team that make sense at this point

If he is with Hawks next year pick a damn spot (Wing or C) and stick with it. None of this flipping him back and forth

Accept his flaws at whatever spot you put him and hope for best

Reactions: Naster Okan

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Sens are really only team that make sense at this point
Seattle, Columbus, Minnesota just off the top of my head could use a significant middle 6 C upgrade. Sens are far from the only team that could use help at center. Who know what their opinoins are of Strome the player and how he fits, but there is need around the league.

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Vince Dunn for Strome & Kalynuk as the basis of a trade. I think Seattle needs to add a pick. 2nd is probably to much as it will likely be close to a first. 2023 2nd or maybe 2022 2nd for the highest 3rd rounder the Hawks end up with? Seattle is thin at Center and has way to many D that need to clear waivers. Kalynuk gives them a guy they can park in the AHL as they sort out the rest of their D. I like Kalynuk last season (way more then the viewing I had of him at Wisconsin), but if you bring Dunn in you have way to many LHD (already do) and one needs to go.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Vince Dunn for Strome & Kalynuk as the basis of a trade. I think Seattle needs to add a pick. 2nd is probably to much as it will likely be close to a first. 2023 2nd or maybe 2022 2nd for the highest 3rd rounder the Hawks end up with? Seattle is thin at Center and has way to many D that need to clear waivers. Kalynuk gives them a guy they can park in the AHL as they sort out the rest of their D. I like Kalynuk last season (way more then the viewing I had of him at Wisconsin), but if you bring Dunn in you have way to many LHD (already do) and one needs to go.
I'd rather send out Strome & Mitchell. :naughty:

Reactions: Pertti

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Stan needs to get at least a 2nd rd pick plus.The smart thing to do is give him minutes ,pump up points and see who comes a knock'in.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Stan needs to get at least a 2nd rd pick plus.The smart thing to do is give him minutes ,pump up points and see who comes a knock'in.

Don’t get your hopes up, if we are expecting a second Stan will send a second just to get rid of him, he’s original like that.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
HF feed is such a shit site full of click baity titles.

"You will not believe it, NHL all Star put on Waivers"

Oh wait its just John Scott

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Only Stan would pay Strome that kind of money, when I was saying it’s stupid to pay him anything more than a million everyone laughed at me. Now everyone wants him gone what do you know I was right again.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Only Stan would pay Strome that kind of money, when I was saying it’s stupid to pay him anything more than a million everyone laughed at me. Now everyone wants him gone what do you know I was right again.
My question is: Why sign him at all? He needs to be gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad