Possible Prospect Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I think that if the Habs bring Tomas Plekanec, he could fill a place on the 2nd line.

leafaholix*

Taupy said:
I think that if the Habs bring Tomas Plekanec, he could fill a place on the 2nd line.
If that's true, the Habs are in serious trouble.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Trevor Daley will be given a top 4 role in Dallas, and given that he plays a style that we need, I think he could make quite an impact for us. Dan Ellis, Turco's backup is another. Antti Miettinen and Junior Lessard not so much consiering our depth up front.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Lethtonen
Zherdev
Michelek should fill a second or third line spot depending on Damphousse
Ruutu
Horton should be healthy next year, and should see a lot of minutes
Staal-will probably take over as the number 1 guy in Carolina

Ejh18

Mar 3, 2003
Columbus
Visit site
Zherdev was a point per game player, after the legal issues surounding his arrival were settled.

Keep in mind he doesnt speak any english. He didnt have a training camp, or rookie camp...

With a full training camp this year he could really do some damage. :yo:

Vic Rattlehead*

Legionnaire said:
Lethtonen
Zherdev
Michelek should fill a second or third line spot depending on Damphousse
Ruutu
Horton should be healthy next year, and should see a lot of minutes
Staal-will probably take over as the number 1 guy in Carolina
Ruutu, Horton, and Staal are not considered prospects anymore, because they played a full season in the NHL next year.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Ejh18 said:
Zherdev was a point per game player, after the legal issues surounding his arrival were settled.

Keep in mind he doesnt speak any english. He didnt have a training camp, or rookie camp...

With a full training camp this year he could really do some damage. :yo:

At the world juniors here in Halifax, Zherdev was one of the better English speaking russians. He usually just doesn't say much to anyone but he can speak english very very well.

X-SHARKIE

Sharks wise.

Milan Michalek well be a Shark, he's up to 225 pounds and hasn't lost his acceleration. He is done re habing and has one over the organization with his speed, strength, skill, competitivness, and from a good scoure.

Is being "Penned" in to the line up... notice penned and not penciled in. He could see 1st line time arleady because his style of play meshes perfectly with Patrick Marleau.

Marcel Goc: Well be a lock to be the third line center now. Underated skills and very smart. Plus/Minus could lead rookies.

With Ricci, Damphouse, Brown, Harvey leaving, (4 regulars in the playoffs) with only Sturm returning.

Sharks well have plenty of room for Michalek and Goc.

bizzz*

moosefan said:
At the world juniors here in Halifax, Zherdev was one of the better English speaking russians. He usually just doesn't say much to anyone but he can speak english very very well.
I know that in January 2004 he was very happy to learn the word "teacher". The longest sentense he could say at that moment was: "What's up?"

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Legionnaire said:
For shame Ducks fan. You mention Chistov, but not Lupul. I would say that he's good for about 20 this year. ;)

Yeah hoping for no sophomore slump for Lupul, and hoping Chistov recovers from his sophomore slump.

db23

Do Lupul (75 games) and Zherdev (57 games) still qualify as prospects? My choices would be Dustin Brown, Milan Michalek, Kari Lehtonen, Alex Ovechkin, Rotislav Olesz.
If you include guys like Lupul and Zherdev, I would nominate Mike Komisarek (46 games) as well.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
On the Caps blueline players like Morrisonn, Yonkman (if stays healthy), and Eminger should see significant ice time with Morrisonn having the biggest impact

Aulin will have the biggest impact at the foward postion, I'm hesistant to say Ovechkin would b/c if there is a lockout I could see the Caps letting him stay in Russia for the complete season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad