POSITIVE thoughts about Game 5

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I'm positive we could win this game if Subban and Josi both come down with explosive dirrahea right before faceoff.

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
I'm heading out to the game now so I'll throw in my positive thoughts as hard as that is for me.

Preds haven't won in Pittsburgh.
We are the best team.
We have two of the best players in the world.
It feels like it's hopeless and sports are anything but predictable.

And here's the best I can come up with:

In January had you offered us a best of three for the Stanley Cup with us being the home team we would have taken that deal against any team in the league. I'll take that deal here and now.

Let's Go Pens!

In January? How about just before the playoffs began? Or at any point in the BJ's series or against the caps?

It's such a hard road, being in a best of 3 for the cup is gold. Now go get it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
We've won both other games at home. Can't miss the kind of chances we were missing in game 4. And we usually don't. Go Pens.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Positive thought: the Penguins shouldn't even be in the cup finals with the injuries they have had, yet they are here. Anything can happen.

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
I'm going to my first game at PPG. That's a positive.

My first game was last year at game 1 and it was electric! This year I went to game 2 and it was even better. You will enjoy it and if the Pens win it will be even better!

LET'S GO PENS!

TMurph9

Dec 29, 2014
New Brunswick
Crosby and malkin are due for a dominant performance

Kessel is overdue

Hainsey has been ragged on so much he has to get that random goal the black sheep always gets...

Rust hasnt been a factor in a while... he is clutch personified

Jake is about due for a hat trick

Throw in a random goalscorer and i say this one is 8-3 Pittsburgh...,

Got anymore of these for game 6.....? you are a wizard

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Either the Pens paid off Rinne or they had one of the best pre game speeches ever. Nonetheless, ensure nobody gets hurt. Put MAF in for one last ( Hopefully) show at home.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
I can't help but think we're gonna see the Game 5 Penguins from last year in game 6 this year with a different result. Something happened and this team realized ever they are so close to achieving. no jinx. I don't believe in that anyway

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I feel like the Positive Thoughts may have worked tonight.

Maybe next game we can redouble our positivity efforts and employ Stuart Smalley. He's known to work with Champion athletes like Michael Jordan and others. Also, he's a legend of the Senate. Granted I'm not a big believer in the Bright Side of the Force... but you know... whatever it takes. I am willing to sacrifice some darkness for Win #4.

stuart-smalley.jpg

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Crosby and malkin are due for a dominant performance

Kessel is overdue

Hainsey has been ragged on so much he has to get that random goal the black sheep always gets...

Rust hasnt been a factor in a while... he is clutch personified

Jake is about due for a hat trick

Throw in a random goalscorer and i say this one is 8-3 Pittsburgh...,

Hope you played the lottery yesterday, because aside from the score, and the Jake prediction, you nailed your top four!!! :amazed::amazed::amazed: (Crosby/Malkin, Kessel, Hainsey, Rust...) LOL!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad