POSITIVE thoughts about Game 5

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
First game I can watch live since game 2. Also, Murray is due for a great game and Rinne for a bad one.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Mario still better than our bottom six lol

Lets see...positive thoughts...uh..it is 6/8/17...so..6 - 8 = -2 + 17 = 15..Pens win 15-0. :handclap:

Let's
Go
Pens!!!

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Crosby and malkin are due for a dominant performance

Kessel is overdue

Hainsey has been ragged on so much he has to get that random goal the black sheep always gets...

Rust hasnt been a factor in a while... he is clutch personified

Jake is about due for a hat trick

Throw in a random goalscorer and i say this one is 8-3 Pittsburgh...,

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
I'm heading out to the game now so I'll throw in my positive thoughts as hard as that is for me.

Preds haven't won in Pittsburgh.
We are the best team.
We have two of the best players in the world.
It feels like it's hopeless and sports are anything but predictable.

And here's the best I can come up with:

In January had you offered us a best of three for the Stanley Cup with us being the home team we would have taken that deal against any team in the league. I'll take that deal here and now.

Let's Go Pens!

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Positive thoughts:
1. Pens won the Cup just one year ago. Everything this season has been gravy.
2. Somehow, the Pens are currently only two wins away from potentially winning the Cup for the second straight year, despite not having Letang, and despite all the other injuries that have hit during the playoff run.
3. Pens just need to win their home games and they win the Cup.
4. Pens have won despite not looking good doing so. Now they're starting to look good again. If they keep building on that, good things should happen.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Need to win 2, with 2 left at home. We haven't really shown up yet for a game in this series. Although the trend is shifting each and every game. Rinne stinks in Pittsburgh.

Pens win tonight.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I mean Rinne has been brutal in Pittsburgh. Yet weren't Murray and the Pens nearly unbeatable these past two playoffs after one loss? That trend was " Bucked" big time these past few games.

I'll be honest, I never felt for one minute they weren't going to win the cup last year. Not after Washington forced game 6. Not after they were down 3-2 to the Bolts or dropped game 5 to the Sharks. They were dominating. I knew they'd get it done from what my eyes told me. Never a doubt.

This year? I haven't felt nearly as comfortable. My heart tells me they will win tonight and at least the cup in 7. My eyes tell me something different. Last year they did it on skill. This year it's gonna have to be on will.

I honestly have a bad feeling about tonight.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
Maybe Hainsey will only fail to clear the puck 10 times this game instead of 20.

Either way I'm getting f'd up tonight! lgp.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Oh man, I have a ton of those.

First off... oh, wait, POSITIVE thoughts?

*leaves*

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm hoping for the best. I'm going to try and enjoy it no matter what. Hockey is a game... and we are blessed to be playing in freaking JUNE. That is awesome.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I am "positive" both teams will bring it ... :)D )

... and am hopeful the hockey will be more fluid than it has been (but not holding my breath).

One game at a time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad