Poorly describe a movie!

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
A convenience store worker is harrassed by his lowlife friend and various other losers, and his girlfriend has sex with a corpse.

Reactions: NyQuil

BarryManilowDethCult

I admire its purity.......
Feb 25, 2016
Dante's 5th Circle
There’s this guy who is good, this guy who is bad and some other guy who is, I guess, ugly. All three get into crazy antics trying to find some treasure in a grave. The ‘good’ guy likes to shoot hats off of people.

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
A man attempts to deliver his daughter's birthday gift and, along the way, orders a hamburger, kills a Nazi, and watches a another man die, wearing that stupid little hat.

Falling Down.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
A judge who easily gets insulted and has a hearing problem gets swindled into trying a case based on a dead lawyers credentials.

My Cousin Vinny

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Two women take a selfie and spend most of the movie driving around before they decide to drive off a cliff.

Thelma and Louise

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
An archaeologist fails to prevent the Nazis from stealing a priceless religious artifact.

(actually that works for both the first and third films)

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
A man and a woman begin an affair, but when the man wants to return to his wife, the woman he’s having an affair with gets upset and decides to boil a bunny on a stove.

Fatal Attraction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad