Poor ice conditions at the FNC

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Why does it seem that the ice at the FNC is always so poor. Players are falling and pucks are bouncing over sticks at a much higher rate here than it appears at other arenas. A lot was made of a new ice system being installed when Pegula took over and improving the Zambonies.

So what gives?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I would think we would be reading several comments by several players and coaches about this since preseason. I've read nothing about ongoing poor ice conditions at FNC :dunno:

If you've read different, please post some quotes from those who have played hockey on the ice at FNC.

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
Why does it seem that the ice at the FNC is always so poor. Players are falling and pucks are bouncing over sticks at a much higher rate here than it appears at other arenas. A lot was made of a new ice system being installed when Pegula took over and improving the Zambonies.

So what gives?

The Sabres make every ice surface look poor.

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
I would think we would be reading several comments by several players and coaches about this since preseason. I've read nothing about ongoing poor ice conditions at FNC :dunno:

If you've read different, please post some quotes from those who have played hockey on the ice at FNC.

spoken like a true Zamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad