Poolman vs. Pool Party

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Sure, Puljujarvi hasn’t accomplished much so far as a 20 year old in the NHL, but it’s still more than Poolman has done as a 25 year old.

Reactions: A91

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
Use a players actual name when doing main board threads please. Who the hell is "pool party"?

Jeez, I only went into this thread because of the funny title. Everyone know Pool party aka Puljujarvi who’s been around here for a while.

Reactions: 7even

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
It is a main board thread people shouldn't use slang or nicknames in the title, it's lazy.

p.s. I knew who "pool party" was, I just wanted to make a point.

What's lazy is not looking at a poll option when clicking on a poll. Also funny that it was never an issue with you and you're raising an issue that doesn't even impact you. Jesus.

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
It is a main board thread people shouldn't use slang or nicknames in the title, it's lazy.

p.s. I knew who "pool party" was, I just wanted to make a point.

When the whole point of the thread is the nickname your point seems kind of misplaced.

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
So it wasn't about evaluating who the more talented player was? If so you are correct and I have no idea what the point was.

I will exit gracefully.

:naughty: I mean, Yeah for sure there is a poll and all, but the nickname was a part the reason for creating it I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad