WJC: [POOL] Statsy's WJC Pool

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
By the way, Ben, I don't know if this why you brought it up, but I'm not sure Grzelcyk is making that final cut for the US. Should be interesting to watch, though.

Yeah, I was reading a bit on his situation, still a chance he gets cut it seems. He was getting long looks on the PP with Jones, so i'm taking a chance on him.

Also, when you glance at his name, it sorta looks like Gretzky.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Yeah, you really tried to squeeze that pun out. You had some good puns in the thread but you just got beat to a pulp in this round.
I never had a chance to use my ace in the hole. It was my last dman pick and I had a choice between Reinhart and Shayne Gostisbehere. I chose Reinhart who was the safer pick as Gostisbehere was a possibility to be cut. Had I chosen the latter I would have mentioned I was hoping Coach Housley would say "This guy has Gots to be here!". Alas, I never had the opportunity.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I never had a chance to use my ace in the hole. It was my last dman pick and I had a choice between Reinhart and Shayne Gostisbehere. I chose Reinhart who was the safer pick as Gostisbehere was a possibility to be cut. Had I chosen the latter I would have mentioned I was hoping Coach Housley would say "This guy has Gots to be here!". Alas, I never had the opportunity.

Hahahaha. I used that pun when he was drafted and no one even commented on it. I never felt so shunned in my entire life.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Just checking int o see if it's my pick. Since it's not I won't be able to do it until tomorrow, heading to my own game now and won't be back on tonight. Sorry Khabby

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Boy, not much flow to that game. Finland looks good though, and that was their "B" lineup. I need to cut all my Canadian guys and pick up some more Finns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad