WJC: -|Pool #3|- by habsman56 and Lehner

member 30781

I want to start already. 3 more days of waiting will make me go insane.

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Final Standings:

1. habsman56 - 61 points
2. Ovechkin187 (Makaveli)- 57 points
3. Bob Barker - 54 points
4. Mach 9 - 51 points
5. Fisher Catches Bass (Lehner) - 50 points
6. kris - 44 points
7. TheLeastoftheBunch - 42 points
8. MapleLeafs38 - 33 points

Where am I?!

member 30781

Swedish team gets selected tomorrow. I think the US is the 22nd as well. Canada is already chosen. I think the Czechs are selected as well, but maybe not.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Well, who doesn't make the team won't probably be too important at the start, because, if you're picking somebody in the first few rounds, they're probably a lock to make the team.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
I actually dunno about the countries now. Might get a little confusing...

I wouldn't mind actual team names, like City - team name (Winnipeg Jets, Halifax Ravens, etc)

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
I actually dunno about the countries now. Might get a little confusing...

I wouldn't mind actual team names, like City - team name (Winnipeg Jets, Halifax Ravens, etc)

Even though it was my idea, but I think you are right, it will get confusing. We should jusd do it by our names. Team name, city, and country might get confusing.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Even though it was my idea, but I think you are right, it will get confusing. We should jusd do it by our names. Team name, city, and country might get confusing.

I'm fine with doing it by names, I wouldn't have to change the chart at all :D

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
If anyone can't make the picks in time or has to leave the pool, I could sub in for you guys if you want.

Please. :cry:

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
When is this starting. My computer hard drive is dead, so I won't have consistent internet access for a little while. If we are starting soon, I'm going to have to back out. :cry:

If it doesn't work this year, I still want back in next year. Of course the stupid computer has to die now... it can't wait until after. :rant: Stupid Microsoft. From now on, I'm going Mac. :nod:

:shakehead

member 30781

When is this starting. My computer hard drive is dead, so I won't have consistent internet access for a little while. If we are starting soon, I'm going to have to back out. :cry:

If it doesn't work this year, I still want back in next year. Of course the stupid computer has to die now... it can't wait until after. :rant: Stupid Microsoft. From now on, I'm going Mac. :nod:

Starts in 2 days.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa

You need a smart phone :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad