Poll: Will Faber be better than Dumba was last season?

Will Faber be better than Dumba was last season?

• Total voters

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I will say there is a tinge of disappointment that they didn't select Yurov at 19 and Kulich at 24. That would have been an excellent 1st round. Kulich would be pushing for an NHL spot right now.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I was pretty high on Faber coming into the season and he has exceeded even my expectations.

I would like to see him get some opportunities on the PP, however.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I think people are losing the forest for the trees on this poll. This isn't about if Dumba was good or if Faber will be good, it's about if Faber can be better this year than Dumba was last year. Dumba played top pairing minutes and, while he had his struggles at times, played fairly well defensively in those minutes.

Do the people who voted yes believe that Faber is ready for top pairing defensive minutes?
I think you've lost the forest for the trees. This isn't just some rookie defender coming in and performing better than a long-time #3-4 defenseman, it's about Brock "the Rock" Faber coming in and playing better than most defenders in the entire NHL. It's sort of a forgone conclusion, don't you think? Also, is that bag your real face?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Answer seems to be pretty clear at this point lol
Oh ye of little faith. You’re going to need to say three Hail Fabers as penance, then all sins are wiped clean, like a Zamboni at intermission, or the net front with Brock on the ice. Go forth and doubt no more!

Reactions: MuckOG

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Oh ye of little faith. You’re going to need to say three Hail Fabers as penance, then all sins are wiped clean, like a Zamboni at intermission, or the net front with Brock on the ice. Go forth and doubt no more!
Who had little faith? Certainly wasn’t me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad