POLL: Who Would You Rather See Jones Fight Next At 205 lbs?

Who would you rather see Jon Jones fight next at 205 lbs?

• Yoel Romero

• Daniel Cormier

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Picked DC due to the past beef between them.

I think Jones would run from Romero. Knockout power plus the skills to wrestle with Jones, seems like a nightmare matchup. However as Whittaker proved, Romero doesn't have great defense. You can hit him if your willing to trade with him.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
As mentioned in the other thread, I would much rather see Jones v Romero as I think Jones has already proven he's better than DC.

But it's no question what people would rather see - Jones/DC 3 would do double the PPV buys that Jones/Romero would.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Picked DC due to the past beef between them.

I think Jones would run from Romero. Knockout power plus the skills to wrestle with Jones, seems like a nightmare matchup. However as Whittaker proved, Romero doesn't have great defense. You can hit him if your willing to trade with him.

Not really sure I understand your logic

You admit that Romero could pose a tough matchup for Jones - moreso than Cormier, I'm assuming - but rather than watch that fight take place for the first time, you'd rather watch Cormier lose to Jones for a 3rd time because they don't like each other?

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Not really sure I understand your logic

You admit that Romero could pose a tough matchup for Jones - moreso than Cormier, I'm assuming - but rather than watch that fight take place for the first time, you'd rather watch Cormier lose to Jones for a 3rd time because they don't like each other?
Correct

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
I honestly don't think either have a chance in hell in beating Jones, but I'd go with Romero just because we haven't seen it before.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I’d rather see Romero fight at 205 first against really anyone.. just to see how that goes

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I'd rather see Romero at 205 for something different. Cormier did pretty much everything he possibly could in their first fight so the second fight really didn't interest me. A third fight would seem like a complete waste of time unless it was at HW.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad