Poll: Who do you think will win the Draft Lottery?

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
The likeliest team to win it imo is the sabres

This.

That said, I see no team as likely. Given the choice between any team and the field I'll take the field. Can you add an option to the like of "no team is any more likely to win it than their odds say"

ZeroPT*

McDavid to Carolina would expand their fan base from 40 to like 41. Maybe.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY

That's one of the reasons I don't want him going there. I want him to go to a team that has a fanbase that will appreciate him. That's why, even though I wouldn't like it, I'd rather have him in Edmonton, because at least they'd appreciate him.

edit: Hell, half the fans don't realize what a player they have in Elias Lindholm. He looks really good.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Boston misses the playoffs, gets McDavid. Hfboards explodes.

EDIT: I actually have a better scenario. NYI goes on a losing streak for the rest of the season, misses the playoffs, wins the lottery. Hfboards explodes. Sabres get both McDavid and Eichel, but Ted Nolan proceeds to play them on the 4th line of

McDavid-Ellis-Eichel

giving them 4 minutes a night

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ

EDIT: I actually have a better scenario. NYI goes on a losing streak for the rest of the season, misses the playoffs, wins the lottery. Hfboards explodes. Sabres get both McDavid and Eichel, but Ted Nolan proceeds to play them on the 4th line of

McDavid-Ellis-Eichel

Boston misses playoffs. Wins lottery. Caves to local pressure from fans and media and selects Eichel. Sabres take McDavid second. HF Boards explodes.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
This has been deamed as week of the useless poll. 80% of sabres fans know math is then supported by asking a question that to answer would involve ignoring math.

Slow clap it out.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Assuming Connor himself starts rooting for the team if they draft him, do you think that his parents ignore him? Or do you think that two Carolina fans quit the team in disgust and that opens the slots for the McDavids?

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York

McDavid-Ellis-Eichel

Watch out Islander fans lurking the board might read that take it seriously and bring it up on the main boards out of context. :laugh:

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
78 percent of sabres fans think the sabres wont win the lottery in another poll and in this poll the sabres get the most votes for winning the lottery. Interesting.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
78 percent of sabres fans think the sabres wont win the lottery in another poll and in this poll the sabres get the most votes for winning the lottery. Interesting.

Not really, if they are last they have the highest chance if you had to pick which TEAM would most likely get him.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Not really, if they are last they have the highest chance if you had to pick which TEAM would most likely get him.

I am not sure you follow...it is not relevant if you can choose a team. The other poll you have to pick a team the sabres or 29 other teams and in this poll you have the teams. Technically it should work out to the same. Not sure why you bolded TEAM. Which actually it is only off by 4%. Both polls you can say are the same. This one just gives you the choice of team for the people who feel the sabres wont win the lottery.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
But how in the heck are we supposed to get the right answer when we can't even figure out the first digit???

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I have a hunch a team that finishes 17-30 in the standings will win via an unbalanced percentage system that increases based on where they finish in the standings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad