Poll on USA Hockey Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Just thought I'd point out that usahockey.com has a short poll to help them improve their website. One thing I've been trying to get them to do is get correct stats and boxscores for the NTDP teams. If you happen to participate and have a similar interest in the NTDP this is a great chance to let them know that they have done a poor job this year.

Mods: I realise this isn't the most appropriate place for this but I'm sure there are some people who check here that might find this interesting so I would really appreciate it if this could stay in this forum for at least a little while.

PuckFan01

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
cagney said:
Just thought I'd point out that usahockey.com has a short poll to help them improve their website. One thing I've been trying to get them to do is get correct stats and boxscores for the NTDP teams. If you happen to participate and have a similar interest in the NTDP this is a great chance to let them know that they have done a poor job this year.

Mods: I realise this isn't the most appropriate place for this but I'm sure there are some people who check here that might find this interesting so I would really appreciate it if this could stay in this forum for at least a little while.

If you look at their weekly releases they do in Microsoft Word, they have the updated stats on there.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
PuckFan01 said:
If you look at their weekly releases they do in Microsoft Word, they have the updated stats on there.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even notice that they were still releasing the word documents.

Either way, I think they should fix the site up some. I've seen so many people, even some newspaper articles and other publications, that are posting the incorrect stats they have listed.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
cagney said:

I noticed that and made the same suggestion. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad