Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I have other sport interest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
Football is bigger than hockey globally because football is an international sport hockey is mostly a sport for USA, Canada, Europe, Russia and the B national teams in the C/D/E/F groups B championships are closer to the A championships.

But hockey is bigger in USA than football the US people said soccer in the UK people said football.

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
MLS is the soccer league in NA and the NHL is the hockey league in NA, you like one or two leagues or no sport at all?

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Honestly even though I’m in the minority I much prefer international football tournaments these days. I still watch the club game but am becoming disillusioned by it, where basically a select number of clubs are competitive and the team I cheer for (Hajduk Split) are never going to be relevant outside their borders unless they sell a hot prospect. At least 30 years ago teams from Romania, Belgium/Netherlands, old Yugoslavia etc could be competitive in the European Cup

Even though the Super League “died” a few years back I think eventually something along those lines will happen anyway in the near future

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Honestly even though I’m in the minority I much prefer international football tournaments these days. I still watch the club game but am becoming disillusioned by it, where basically a select number of clubs are competitive and the team I cheer for (Hajduk Split) are never going to be relevant outside their borders unless they sell a hot prospect. At least 30 years ago teams from Romania, Belgium/Netherlands, old Yugoslavia etc could be competitive in the European Cup

Even though the Super League “died” a few years back I think eventually something along those lines will happen anyway in the near future
Yugoslavia and USSR were a such powerhouses in different sports

Football, handball, basketball, track and field, etc

f*** politics and wars

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille