Line Combos: Poll 1 - HF Hawks Decides : Who Centers Kane?

Who Centers Kane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I tried doing this two years ago and the whole thing went to shit with both Toews and Dach being out for the season after I started it.

This will be the first of a series of polls to see what the majority comes up with for line combinations on opening night. If I leave someone out in the polls just let me know and I will add them for you. Just remember this poll is for what you want to see on opening night and not what you think the lines will be.

Results

Forward Lines
Poll 2(%) - Poll 1(%) - Kane
Poll 5(%) - Poll 3(%) - Poll 4(%)
Poll 10(%) - Poll 9(%) - Poll 11(%)
Poll 13(%) - Poll 12(%) - Poll 14(%)

Pairings
Poll 6(%) - S.Jones
Poll 7(%) - Poll 7(%)
Poll 8(%) - Poll 8(%)​

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffinalt

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
I vote Domi- If you are trying to make Kane look better - to sell at TDL
it will also make Domi - look better - IF they are looking dump Domi for Picks at TDL

IF they are trying to make 19 look better-- than 19/88 makes sense-- BUT will bring 88 down
I just don't think 19 brings much anymore... and His best/ asset for Some other Team's cup run- might be as Leader/Defensive Center... And playin 19 with Kane-- does NOT harness that skill set

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I vote Domi- If you are trying to make Kane look better - to sell at TDL
it will also make Domi - look better - IF they are looking dump Domi for Picks at TDL

IF they are trying to make 19 look better-- than 19/88 makes sense-- BUT will bring 88 down
I just don't think 19 brings much anymore... and His best/ asset for Some other Team's cup run- might be as Leader/Defensive Center... And playin 19 with Kane-- does NOT harness that skill set
Toews is still better than Domi.

Reactions: goldenbladz1

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
voted for the player I think it will be, not the one I think it should be.

That said, I'm the only one voting for Johnson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad