|PolkaDave|[PS3]GM Connected - random

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Hey guys,

So most of the leagues around the forums are pretty full, so I figured I'd make another one. It's gonna be a No-Sim, Randomized league. For those of you who couldn't get into another league, or wanna be in another, now's your chance :D

Please post your PSN name, and which team you want. BUT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THINGS OFFICIAL IS TO TO THIS *IN GAME*! The league is already up, so you can head on over to it on your console!

The league is 1v1, but I made it up to 60 players, in case some of you might have a friend over, and want to add him. I know it happens, so I kept that in mind... but make sure the ask the other guy you're playing if he's ok with it!

LEAGUE NAME IS: Polkadave

EASTERN

ATLANTIC
NYR.png
Stpilots98 (stpilots98)
PIT.png

PHI.png
SiCKNESS (RobbyD192)
NJD.png

NYI.png

NORTHEAST
BOS.png

OTT.png

BUF.png
scallionjj11 (scallionjj)
TOR.png
PolkaDave (samociuk11)
MON.png

SOUTHEAST
FLA.png

WAS.png

TB.png

WIN.png

CAR.png

WESTERN

CENTRAL
STL.png

NAS.png

DET.png

CHI.png

CBJ.png

NORTHWEST
VAN.png

CAL.png

COL.png

| MIN |
| EDM |

PACIFIC
| PHX |
| SJS |
| LAK |
| DAL |
| ANA | Damonster (mmeclcemm)

Waiting List

Commissioners:
Polkadave

This is going to be a GM Connected franchise ran on PS3. I have posted a video above that gives a good run down on what this mode is all about.

Every team is up for grabs and is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

No trades will be made official until the league has begun. You can discuss trades now, but no trade is done until it is completed in the game.

*Stole the format of this thread from NJD forum. Thanks!

Last edited:

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
To be fair, I didn't look at ANY rosters except my own.

When you guys say the team you want, all I can really do it write it down here. If you really want it, go take it in game :D

Stpilots98

Nov 11, 2008
Took me a while to figure out the league name but it is polkadave. I think a lot of people didn't see it.

Stpilots98

Nov 11, 2008
How many teams do we have now? I'm at work so can't check the game and want to start playing tonight!

Stpilots98

Nov 11, 2008
Either of you interested in Grabovski? I'm looking to replace Jimmy Howard but open to anything.

Troop

Sep 12, 2012
Taking the Wild - PSN: Thekze

I'll go reserve it online

Will u guys make a draft?

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
There's no draft online. It's just random. The computer does everything for you. I'll make some edits onto the OP to let everyone know who's who!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad