GDT: POL vs. USA May 17, 2024

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
It's just nice to see some excitement around the US team at this tournament.

It's something that's always been missed. Hopefully it carries over into future years.
Hmmm...no. My team is Sweden, and I'm hoping we can obliterate USA in the finals. No offense vs Canada, but you had your share of success. This time it us, the proud Vikings, who's gonna kiss the sweet ladies on our celebration tour throughout the land of glory and heroes!

Reactions: Summer Rose

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hmmm...no. My team is Sweden, and I'm hoping we can obliterate USA in the finals. No offense vs Canada, but you had your share of success. This time it us, the proud Vikings, who's gonna kiss the sweet ladies on our celebration tour throughout the land of glory and heroes!

Ah, ok, well, the tournament is still better with more competitive teams, including the USA.

The Czechs have guys flying in daily, I think they really want that hometown glory. Should be interesting.

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
Even though it will never happen, part of me says leave Canada and USA out of this tournament, they don't really care about it. When it's time bring back Russia and Belarus to make it 16 teams and call it the European Ice Hockey Championships or something.

I know, I know...what about the Asian teams. S. Korea and Japan probably won't be knocking on the elite level door anytime soon anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad