Pokemon Thread #25 - A new Tera

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Well I've officially seen the stupidest shit I've yet seen in one of these games. Rayquaza raid, go in with one down out of four. Teammate with an Alcremie afk's after the first fight. Alcremie auto picks decorate and buffs Rayquaza's attack and sp attack. We quickly get wiped after that. What makes it worse is a teammate managed to crit Rayquaza to a sliver of health. We needed one more attack to win. So this motherf***er made me wait three fights worth of move timeouts (which made an araquanid fight take nearly ten minutes) and then his being away from the game made the AI derp and fail the whole run. I'm so pissed.

I should have just disconnected my Switch from the wifi
I'm not sure that it is people going AFK, I think the connections are just wonky. I've gotten disconnected quite a few times even though otherwise my internet was fine.

Reactions: HanSolo

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Okay so I think I have been sold on buying the expansion. First thing I do when I get home today.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Goddamn hunt is finally over. I can actually play the DLC now. Still might hunt others but not gonna try as hard. Might do the raids a little more casually from now on.
6p2dx9r2hdw51.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
25 years already, I remember playing Blue when I was young.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
My earliest memories of playing video games, much less pokemon, was overwriting my sisters pokemon yellow save where she had a level 80 butterfree and me naming my Pikachu ABCDEFGH.... She wasn't happy about that. Still have the orignal Red, Blue Yellow cartridges' although my dog chewed on Yellow a couple years ago and made it unplayable.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
I think I only played Gen 4 enough to beat the story once, so I'm pretty happy to get a remake. I also like the art style, though that is apparently not a widely held opinion.

Not sure what I think about Legends. I like the concept, but the execution so far doesn't look fantastic.

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2