pokemon go

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
why do you not go there every day if it's in town smh

I don't drive that far to see my girl every day. I'm not doing it for Dratinis.

Either way it's not a great nest. It's just the only place they consistently spawn. I've heard of people who waited for four hours just to catch one. I'm only at like 17 Dratini candies and I don't have a dragonair.

If it was 10-15 miles closer I might actually ggo.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
There are a couple of Dratini spawn points about a 5 minute bike ride away so I just check Pokevision regularly for when they're spawning. Caught 5 yesterday. Could have been 7 but I just missed 2 of them.

Jan 3, 2012
There's a Triple pokestop that's always lured at the civic center in my town for this summer, and another 2 pokestops 20 meters from those two. There's a golden nest in the parking lot there.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
According to the first link, the only nests in my state are 8+ hours away in NYC

The list is by no means exhaustive. You have to submit entries to a user on reddit, who then adds them to the map.

I know the locations of many nests in my city, but there are only two on that map.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
theres a scyther on my radar but im not leaving the house **** that

edit: and 4 mins later hes gone

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Also saw a Magmar on Pokevision but it was in someones backyard so just a little out of range :(

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
There's a tiny little park in my town that has 7 pokestops that I somehow just found out about. I went there with 0 pokeballs and left with 75 in the span of about 25-30 mns just doing laps around the park with my dog. One lap is just enough time for the first stop on the loop to regenerate. 3 of the 7 stops were lured too but nothing but the common ratatas, pidgeys and eevees showed up. There was a charmander outside of a gas station on the way there but like I said I had 0 poke balls.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
how so, sir

tho it does not work on mobile for me (though i am aware it does for others)

PS i have not actually ever used it except to see nest locations

didn't realize they recently added a feature to grab ur gps location

just prompt me and automatically take it, don't make me press a disguised button

Dog

wait your complaint with this thing that tells you how to be better at a game is that you have to type information into it?

Its not as comprehensive as other applications that gather pokemon go information. It shows like 20 pokemon for me

I used another mapping thing and it shows hundreds

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
wait your complaint with this thing that tells you how to be better at a game is that you have to type information into it?

when there are other programs available that auto grab GPS accurately, yes.

especially when pokevision doesn't recognize my location that i type into it :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad