Pre-Game Talk: Pointy things @ Jets Tues March 3/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I love how Bruce grabs songs from fans and does them flawlessly , we are running out of talent like this .

Reactions: Gotaf7

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011

If Lowry is ready ahead of the Western Canadian road trip, that's going to be a huge impact. Laine is only day to day, waiting for swelling to go down. Laine takes Shaw out of the lineup, Lowry probably takes out Bourque, with some different line configuarations. Who does Perreault take out of the lineup? I would keep Harkins in over him. Shore? He's been pretty good.

Not sure Niku's status. Sbisa was the one that looks to be longest term. Maurice described it as a serious injury. Sbisa apparently still wanted to play. Good soldier.

With De Melo moving up to play with Morrissey, who is paired with Boo Boo, Bitetto, or Poolman? Who's been better?

It's sad to see the outdoor ice melting, but things are really going to heat up in March. Should be an entertaining month for fans.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
If Lowry is ready ahead of the Western Canadian road trip, that's going to be a huge impact. Laine is only day to day, waiting for swelling to go down. Laine takes Shaw out of the lineup, Lowry probably takes out Bourque, with some different line configuarations. Who does Perreault take out of the lineup? I would keep Harkins in over him. Shore? He's been pretty good.

Not sure Niku's status. Sbisa was the one that looks to be longest term. Maurice described it as a serious injury. Sbisa apparently still wanted to play. Good soldier.

With De Melo moving up to play with Morrissey, who is paired with Boo Boo, Bitetto, or Poolman? Who's been better?

It's sad to see the outdoor ice melting, but things are really going to heat up in March. Should be an entertaining month for fans.
I agree about everything accept the last part , winter can shoo , shoo bugger off . Bring on summer . :nod: I want to golf , not the Jets but i want to golf . :laugh:

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Me and @SUX2BU on a road trip , SUX2BU is driving . :laugh:

Here’s you in action coming home from the Spike ......

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducky10 and Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad