[Points Game] 2016-17 Standings

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
The only thing I'm hiding are all the private messages that 26CornerBlitz sent me that I didn't care for where he called me all sorts of names and so I refuse to acknowledge him. All because he didn't use the format that I asked for even though I am the only guy doing any work on these. FWIW, he's not winning this thing anyway.

But, since you seem to know better then add up the previous 46 games that have been played so far and show everyone what it is that I am hiding or you just want to accuse people of being a ********. I won't hold my breathe waiting for your update that will probably never come.

All future updates can be handled by you Jame as well since you know what everyone is hiding or you want to call the only guy doing any work for free a *********.

What I did openly in the forum as well as in PMs is say you were acting like a jerk which you have.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
That's actually a delicious meal!

Last season was so much better when everyone pitched in every couple of games to update this thing, what happened? We also had the results out and in the open in every update.

New rule for next year, whoever starts the thread has to update the standings for that game, or forfeit points. Whoever mentioned that in this Baghdad bombed thread had a good idea.

By all means, you can help Jame and 26CornerBlitz all you want. We are 46 games in so they are going to need all the help they can get. I wonder if they are going to lift a finger anyway...

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
By all means, you can help Jame and 26CornerBlitz all you want. We are 46 games in so they are going to need all the help they can get. I wonder if they are going to lift a finger anyway...

You would think your desperate need for validation and the multiple requests to simply post the points would go hand in hand.

Tell us again why you won't post the points? because you did all this hard work, and... and what?

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013

I already run the Sabres survivor game, can't do both, it would be another full time job . I appreciate someone stepping up to keep track, just could personally do without reading through all the playground horseplay. If you don't want to update it anymore, don't.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016

I already run the Sabres survivor game, can't do both, it would be another full time job . I appreciate someone stepping up to keep track, just could personally do without reading through all the playground horseplay. If you don't want to update it anymore, don't.

It's not that I don't want to update it anymore, I just don't need the likes of Jame or 26CornerBlitz calling me names. But you know what, Jame will update it from now on with 26CornerBlitz's help. Problem solved.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
It's not that I don't want to update it anymore, I just don't need the likes of Jame or 26CornerBlitz calling me names. But you know what, Jame will update it from now on with 26CornerBlitz's help. Problem solved.

Don't worry, no one else is noticing how embarrassing this has gotten for you....

I took a crack at the updates but I am not putting the points out until I can audit this. These are through the month of Oct only, up to and including the Winnipeg game.

Thanks for putting it all together ThunderD! Do you have the specific point values?

Actually I was asking about the point values in the standings.

What are the point totals?

Thanks for telling us how many zero point games you've had.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
That's actually a delicious meal!

Last season was so much better when everyone pitched in every couple of games to update this thing, what happened? We also had the results out and in the open in every update.

New rule for next year, whoever starts the thread has to update the standings for that game, or forfeit points. Whoever mentioned that in this Baghdad bombed thread had a good idea.

Agreed.
Not sure why someone would put in so much work and then hide the work (that they previously said they'd provide) from everyone, while simultaneously craving recognition for their hard work. Bizarre.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
Agreed.
Not sure why someone would put in so much work and then hide the work (that they previously said they'd provide) from everyone, while simultaneously craving recognition for their hard work. Bizarre.

Jame, I'm not sure why you are accusing me of craving attention. But just think, now that you are going to provide all the points updates you can include the totals from every single game.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
Don't worry, no one else is noticing how embarrassing this has gotten for you....

Jame, how embarrassing is it going to be for you that you now have to go back and do the totals for 46 games and put in all that work just to show that I'm in 1st place? Hahahahahahaha.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Place Poster
1 Zip15
2 Taro Tsujimoto
3 Woodhouse
4 Jame
4 26CornerBlitz
6 LaxSabre
7 Sabreality
8 VaporTrail
8 New Sabres Captain
8 Ristoreilly
11 ThunderD
11 Kennerdell
11 is the answer jesus
14 Sabresfan3383
15 B U F F A L O
16 Zemgus26
17 sabresandkane
18 Haseoke39
19 Eichel
19 Sabrebuild
19 Yahhockey
22 TheCerebral1
22 1point21gigawats
22 DJN21
22 MissingMika
26 1972
26 AndrewGaze
26 Nibbler
26 Sig

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
Place Poster
1 Zip15
2 Taro Tsujimoto
3 Woodhouse
4 Jame
4 26CornerBlitz
6 LaxSabre
7 Sabreality
8 VaporTrail
8 New Sabres Captain
8 Ristoreilly
11 ThunderD
11 Kennerdell
11 is the answer jesus
14 Sabresfan3383
15 B U F F A L O
16 Zemgus26
17 sabresandkane
18 Haseoke39
19 Eichel
19 Sabrebuild
19 Yahhockey
22 TheCerebral1
22 1point21gigawats
22 DJN21
22 MissingMika
26 1972
26 AndrewGaze
26 Nibbler
26 Sig

In your dreams Jame. Even if you don't want to accept that you are being spiteful now, everyone knows I just got 10 points for that hat rick Pacioretty got against us last week. Hahahaha.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
In your dreams Jame. Even if you don't want to accept that you are being spiteful now, everyone knows I just got 10 points for that hat rick Pacioretty got against us last week. Hahahaha.

irony.

Those are the new standings. You're not doing them anymore, remember.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
irony.

Those are the new standings. You're not doing them anymore, remember.

That's ok, make them up to be whatever you want. I still have my old ones and you screwed up some of the people at the top. They won't be happy when they find out you just copy and pasted my order without actually doing the totals. You had no idea how close some people were and how far others were when you changed the order. Hahahahaha.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
That's ok, make them up to be whatever you want. I still have my old ones and you screwed up some of the people at the top. They won't be happy when they find out you just copy and pasted my order without actually doing the totals. You had no idea how close some people were and how far others were when you changed the order. Hahahahaha.

My spreadsheet is correct, yours is wrong

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
My spreadsheet is correct, yours is wrong

And what, I'm just going to fall for this trap when you put out false standings? Nice try. All I have to do is point out 1 mistake, alert those people and you've been exposed. Hahahahaha. I'll let everyone guess in the meantime who you screwed over in your attempt to get me to release my totals.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
And what, I'm just going to fall for this trap when you put out false standings? Nice try. All I have to do is point out 1 mistake, alert those people and you've been exposed. Hahahahaha. I'll let everyone guess in the meantime who you screwed over in your attempt to get me to release my totals.

I already alerted everyone to your mistakes by PM, and shared the true point results and standings with them. We also formed a sub committee to investigate mega-douchenozzling within the game. This committee unanimously past new by-laws that allow for the accrual of -10 points for every time someone types "hahahahaha" in the standings thread.

No one wants to see your totals anymore. You're relieved of duty, as you requested.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
I already alerted everyone to your mistakes by PM, and shared the true point results and standings with them. We also formed a sub committee to investigate mega-douchenozzling within the game. This committee unanimously past new by-laws that allow for the accrual of -10 points for every time someone types "hahahahaha" in the standings thread.

No one wants to see your totals anymore. You're relieved of duty, as you requested.

Past new by-laws? Are those the opposite of future old by-laws? Hahahahahahahahaha. You should be more worried about how to itemize your pivot in your spreadsheet than forming some secret committee. Again, all I have to do is point out 1 mistake. Are you going to ever post again here or just pm everyone because you already made the mistake of going public once with false standings. Screenshotted by me by the way so I will always have a record of your post even if a mod deletes it.

So let's all wonder now, who's really in the top 5? Who did Jame screw over by rearranging my standings? More than 3 people are wrong in his standings, I can say that much. And I'm just looking at the top 5.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Past new by-laws? Are those the opposite of future old by-laws? Hahahahahahahahaha. You should be more worried about how to itemize your pivot in your spreadsheet than forming some secret committee. Again, all I have to do is point out 1 mistake. Are you going to ever post again here or just pm everyone because you already made the mistake of going public once with false standings. Screenshotted by me by the way so I will always have a record of your post even if a mod deletes it.

So let's all wonder now, who's really in the top 5? Who did Jame screw over by rearranging my standings? More than 3 people are wrong in his standings, I can say that much. And I'm just looking at the top 5.

The real standings will continue to get posted here. There were 12 mistakes in your last standings update. Including the people you decided on your own not to include.

You're relieved of duty as requested

Your most recent haha will not be included until next months update

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
:popcorn: This was one of my best clicks today.

Oh I am loving this. See up until now it was just name calling. Today however he made an incredibly false post with those standings. How bad do you have to be to copy someone else's work without knowing the leads between each person and then make changes to those leads? This is hilarious.

Hey everyone, what's the correct order of the top 5? Hahahahahahahahaha.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Oh I am loving this. See up until now it was just name calling. Today however he made an incredibly false post with those standings. How bad do you have to be to copy someone else's work without knowing the leads between each person and then make changes to those leads? This is hilarious.

Hey everyone, what's the correct order of the top 5? Hahahahahahahahaha.

Your standings are false. This has been proven and voted on.

You're relieved of duty as requested.

You're also pretty close to negative points now as well. Subcommittee "get rid of that guy", enacted laws to ban anyone with negative points from future point game threads.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
Your standings are false. This has been proven and voted on.

You're relieved of duty as requested.

You're also pretty close to negative points now as well. Subcommittee "get rid of that guy", enacted laws to ban anyone with negative points from future point game threads.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhh. The secret subcommittee that only you are a member of or the one that no other member posts here?

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
So Jame are you ever going to publicly release the final standings? I would like to know how much you have me winning by.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
So Jame are you ever going to publicly release the final standings? I would like to know how much you have me winning by.

Everyone who was participating in the points game threads through the final month was sent a PM of the final standings last week.

26Cornerblitz won

I sent him the official Champion of the 2016-17 Points Game avatar, as agreed to in the bylaws.

You finished dead last with negative points for being you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad