Fleury
Jarry

Scratches
Archibald, Gaunce, Sestito, Streit

Injured
Hagelin, Kunitz, Letang, Murray, Ruhwedel

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Stay out of the box, survive the first period and if Bob is the Bob of March, the Jackets will have a chance.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
If 72 plays like he has all series, this ends tonight. If he plays like he's capable of then we got a shot. That said, if this is the end tonight, I am damn happy with the season and proud of the guys. It'll suck to see this season end, whenever it does.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
If 72 plays like he has all series, this ends tonight. If he plays like he's capable of then we got a shot. That said, if this is the end tonight, I am damn happy with the season and proud of the guys. It'll suck to see this season end, whenever it does.

Hornqvist?

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I told myself if they could just win game 4 to avoid the sweep I would be ok with the series ending in 5. Now that it's here I am having a hard time sticking to that.

Earn your $7 million dollar contract tonight Bob.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just ain't ready for it to be over with... I want another home playoff game at Nationwide on Sunday damnit!

Just. Win. The. Damn. Game... tonight.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
If the series ends tonight, it will go down as a lost opportunity. The CBJ are a much better team than they have shown so far and I'd like to see 1 game where they play like a 100 point team at least once. If they play well and lose so be it, but I'd like to see a good game.

It starts and ends with Bob.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
If the season does end tonight, I hope that the Jackets don't take steps back like they did in 2014. This should hopefully be a building block for the young kids and the front office sees that there are holes on this roster and look to upgrade the skill in the offseason.

If they do lose tonight, this will be the first real heartbreak I'll have experienced with them because there were expectations that came with regular season results.

That said, if they play like they have the last couple of games and Bob shows up, we've got a chance to get this back to Nationwide on Sunday.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I am expecting Bobrovsky to give up some bad goals. His play of late reminds me of the start to last season. Not much confidence in himself

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
If the season does end tonight, I hope that the Jackets don't take steps back like they did in 2014. This should hopefully be a building block for the young kids and the front office sees that there are holes on this roster and look to upgrade the skill in the offseason.

If they do lose tonight, this will be the first real heartbreak I'll have experienced with them because there were expectations that came with regular season results.

That said, if they play like they have the last couple of games and Bob shows up, we've got a chance to get this back to Nationwide on Sunday.

This is how I feel too. We are a good, young team and I hope they can answer tonight. Either way, this season should be a good building block.

I am not giving up. Let's Go Jackets!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad