GDT: PO #2 | FLYERS at Penguins | Fri., April 13, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I don’t think he embellished there, but after Malkin not getting a dive for spinning like a freaking top after a light boop from Raffl I’m not gonna complain.

It was definitely an embellishment...Just as the TV guys were thisclose to comparing it to the Kadri play, I look at the replay and I'm like, "Dude MacDonald gave him a light shove and he's not a dirty player, that's a dive."

Reactions: FlyerEra2010

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
We got lucky on that Mac hit. That’s not embellishment, it’s a stupid hit.

But the bad calls have been consistent. Nobody has come out of this better than the other.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
hornquist hooks laughton, no call...same exact play as simmonds earlier penalty.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
If someone like Big Buff hit Hirnedtits like a runaway train and KO’d at the same time, I wouldn’t be mad

Reactions: Tripod

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Patric Hornqvist must be moonlighting as a trained pro-wrestler. I see that spot all the time get oversold.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I want a soundbite of Pierre right there.

"AhHHH yeah you can't do that. Peel is talking...he may be done here...yeah look at that....such a dangerous hit...WOW THEY ARE TAKING HIM FOR EMBELLISHMENT"

Eat garbage you hack.

thats his huge issue...dude knows his shtuff..and in a way is also like Cliff Claven..but he also is biased as all hell

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Stupid hit. Amac should have rode him in instead of shove. But horny look around and felt the contact and fell in mostly on his own.
We got lucky on that Mac hit. That’s not embellishment, it’s a stupid hit.

But the bad calls have been consistent. Nobody has come out of this better than the other.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Might have been one of the clearest embellishments I’ve ever seen.
Actually yeah, after watching the clip @MiamiScreamingEagles posted again it looks pretty f***ing bad. He caught himself on the boards then flung his arm up like he had just been concussed. I tend to think that guys won’t toss them self at the wall like that, but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad