Post-Game Talk: Plus/Minus Flyers vs Pens 2/20/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
You mean the same Panthers with the worst goal differential in the entire league?

You mean the team that just beat up the Flyers? Quote some more stats and I'll watch games. Since you like to look at stats ... check out the penalty difference. Also what is Philly's goal difference, oh yeah, we lost to them.

-They didn't take needless penalties
-Lavy knows how to counter our gimmick one trick pony breakout (just like NJ does)
-When they went up 2-0, the entire team didn't cherry pick and leave their Defensemen in 4-1 or 4-2's...

It's regular season so I don't really care as much but we'll see what happens during our regular Playoff WTF... I know you probably enjoy our February Stanley Cups.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Good to see Chris Shafer dip in our thread. Little known fact about Chris...he's only been wrong once. Well twice. Wrong one time that he admitted, and then about only being wrong once.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Good to see Chris Shafer dip in our thread. Little known fact about Chris...he's only been wrong once. Well twice. Wrong one time that he admitted, and then about only being wrong once.

He admitted to being wrong?:amazed:

I remember pointing out that he completely fabricated some stat and then he got mad and my post magically disappeared.

StoneColdFlower*

You mean the team that just beat up the Flyers? Quote some more stats and I'll watch games. Since you like to look at stats ... check out the penalty difference. Also what is Philly's goal difference, oh yeah, we lost to them.

-Lavy knows how to counter our gimmick one trick pony breakout (just like NJ does)
-When they went up 2-0, the entire team didn't cherry pick and leave their Defensemen in 4-1 or 4-2's...

It's regular season so I don't really care as much but we'll see what happens during our regular Playoff WTF... I know you probably enjoy our February Stanley Cups.

We underperform badly against the Flyers, who played tonight's game the night after a bloody win in Pittsburgh (we may find ways for Philly to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, but we sure as **** don't make the process painless for them). That's hardly the state you want to be in when playing a game the next night. The Leafs, like us, got their ***** kicked by the Islanders the night after they beat us, but, other than at first line centre, the Leafs are leaps and bounds better than the Islanders. If hockey were so easy to predict, the Pro Line odds what be like those of a Man U soccer game.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com

I think a goal differential spread out over the course of a season is much more indicitive of the calibre of a team than basing it upon one win in one game where any given team can win on any given night.
The Panthers records/stats are pretty much in line with how they've played thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad